The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

37 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

There will surely be a big crowd on Friday roaring on Ayr? 2000 Killie fans going to Kirkcaldy for a meaningless game.

Probably, no doubt your 2000 fans will be on an Ayr/#insert other team here# thread here as they clearly have no interest in their own team of ‘champions’.

Edited by bazka6

13 minutes ago, bazka6 said:

Nike one? Would love something similar. Mine still going strongBDFC482D-6DFD-4D96-8F8E-0D505314FC60.thumb.jpeg.fca7f4ce760392351b3997d3b5787cde.jpeg

Anything like this would be awesome.

7A89B950-8BD2-4FDB-B4B7-C48BF197EC64.jpeg.c49f0523760e9c69fb2e5df1350085c4.jpeg

That's the one! 👍 My favourite away strip of recent years.

Anything other than that minging light blue Iveco Daily shirt or the piss coloured bodog one of a few seasons back.

Edited by Roxanne's man

I loved the full pink effort from a few seasons ago, it was an appropriately coloured sponsor away from being my goat. It helped that that the team wearing it were [emoji7] mind. Got called a poov one evening walking back from playing football in London while wearing the shorts and socks, hoping for a full rainbow kit next season.

4 years ago since the greatest day in my Ayr Utd supporting life. Thought we'd blown it v Alloa and was in a mood for the week leading up to the Albion game. Knew people who werent going out of anger/frustration, but I went along. Nervously listening to the folk next to me update me from goings on at Raith and felt sure there would be a sucker punch. Absolute elation at full time there and went on the pitch and looked out excitedly for the helicopter like a kid. Absolute scenes and I'm still using my Champions 2017/18 mug every day 😂

In our last 5 games there have been 7 goals inside the final fifteen minutes, all of which have affected the results of the matches. I suspect we might be in for a long night tomorrow.

25 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

4 years ago since the greatest day in my Ayr Utd supporting life. Thought we'd blown it v Alloa and was in a mood for the week leading up to the Albion game. Knew people who werent going out of anger/frustration, but I went along. Nervously listening to the folk next to me update me from goings on at Raith and felt sure there would be a sucker punch. Absolute elation at full time there and went on the pitch and looked out excitedly for the helicopter like a kid. Absolute scenes and I'm still using my Champions 2017/18 mug every day 😂

I was meant to be working that day but phoned in sick. I did not think we were going to actually do it, but I would have regretted it if we had won the league and I had missed it.

It was one of the greatest days at Somerset Park, and will live with me forever.

37 minutes ago, Iain said:

In our last 5 games there have been 7 goals inside the final fifteen minutes, all of which have affected the results of the matches. I suspect we might be in for a long night tomorrow.

Its at home unfortunately. If we go a goal down early, half the crowd will leave and the other half will be going mental.

Folk just need to keep the head and hope we pull something out the bag. No Obviously if it isn’t looking likely, boo the useless p***ks off the park and hope for better in the playoffs. 

As long as we don’t revert to lumping long balls to Adeloye, who is isolated. Spend the game hammering the ball up the pitch and not having a shot at goal.

18 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Its at home unfortunately. If we go a goal down early, half the crowd will leave and the other half will be going mental.

Folk just need to keep the head and hope we pull something out the bag. No Obviously if it isn’t looking likely, boo the useless p***ks off the park and hope for better in the playoffs. 

As long as we don’t revert to lumping long balls to Adeloye, who is isolated. Spend the game hammering the ball up the pitch and not having a shot at goal.

Folk leaving early after going a goal or two down really annoy me. I've saw some real shite games since I first started going to Somerset on 1998 but I have NEVER left early. A guy I know left on about 85 mins v Hamilton. I told him we'd score and sure enough he missed a screamer

1 minute ago, Superhursy7 said:

The killie game is the closest I have got to leaving early if a 4th had been scored in the first half I probably would have.

I left Palmerston early (Shock Horror) a few years ago in the 5-0 game.  Went as soon as it hit 3-0, back in the pub for 3.20pm.  Only raging I missed the pitch invader :lol:

30 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Folk leaving early after going a goal or two down really annoy me. I've saw some real shite games since I first started going to Somerset on 1998 but I have NEVER left early. A guy I know left on about 85 mins v Hamilton. I told him we'd score and sure enough he missed a screamer

Only game I've left early was when Inverness eviscerated us at Somerset just after they won the title, even then it was only a couple of minutes from time.  

31 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I rarely leave early unless I need to be somewhere sharp after a game and even then it’s just to beat any congestion.

I was leaving at half time in the Kilmarnock game, there was no way I was going to stay and watch that. Had McInroy not scored and we settled in to the game I would have done 100%