The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

27 minutes ago, United1973 said:

What’s happening with Craig Conway 

16 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Retired last year I think.

Announced his retirement in March due to not being able to overcome a groin injury. Left St Johnstone last June. 

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

If we sign McDaid I may have to log off for a few days.

It’s a yes for Rab though.

I’m the exact opposite from you 😂

So we now need someone who would be happy with both and someone who would be happy with neither to complete the set. 

I’m the exact opposite from you [emoji23]
So we now need someone who would be happy with both and someone who would be happy with neither to complete the set. 

I just do not the appeal in McDaid at all. Guy was unplayable in League 1 at the start of the season and the end but disappeared in the months in between. He was then bang average in the Championship besides a couple of games against Dundee United.

Was dreadful for Falkirk last season and was fairly poor for Dundee as well.

I think Crawford would fit in well to this team. Does the running that Bullen loves but can also play. I think he’d benefit from being used at a box to box midfielder rather than the attacking player that McCall seems to think he is. Dan Pybus was actually another midfielder I thought of when thinking of what Bullen will want from them.

4 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I would be happy with both.

McDaid would be a massive step backwards for me but I'd doubt very much if he's the type that Bullen would go for in any case (thankfully).