The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I can’t see anything about Mullin and I’d be surprised if that is the case. Livingston aren’t going to play him and he can’t go anywhere else so it would be an utterly pointless move for all parties. Unless of course Livingston end up short at some point and need him. 

I would be calling Livingston’s bluff if that was the case. 

Mullin has represented them for several years, has six months left on his contract and clearly isn’t someone anyone would be paying a transfer fee for. It would be incredibly poor PR for them to recall someone who is having a successful loan spell just to have them sit in the stand. It isn’t remotely how to treat someone. 

It would be utterly mental for us to pay a fee for someone in their thirties, with six months left who has no resale value.

43 minutes ago, Nelson said:

Let’s not kid ourselves.  Seeing Tomi fire the goals that take Dundee to promotion would be a wee bit painful.

Luke would be far more painful but it's just a fact of life, imagine if we had held on to Forrest, Shankland, Liam Smith, Nicky Devlin etc, etc,

I can’t think of anything that’s leaked so far under Mathie in terms of signings. Usually we might have an idea if something is about to be announced but usually we have zero idea until the club tell us. I’d imagine that’ll continue this month. 

19 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

The women get a home tie v Glasgow Women who are in the top flight but stinking the place up with heavy defeats every week. Was hoping the lassies would get a "glamour" tie after their endeavours yesterday 

Is that not a glamour tie? They used to win the swpfl title regularly until a few years ago 

26 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I can’t think of anything that’s leaked so far under Mathie in terms of signings. Usually we might have an idea if something is about to be announced but usually we have zero idea until the club tell us. I’d imagine that’ll continue this month. 

Charlie Telfer been mentioned on SRE, no idea if any truth to it

27 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

If he's, as reputed, over weight and unfit I can't see it ending well. 

It’ll go one way or the other.

He’s either going to rattle them in for fun or make absolutely no impression and end up back at some national league outfit in 6 months 

1 hour ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Is that not a glamour tie? They used to win the swpfl title regularly until a few years ago 

Aye as someone else said, that's Glasgow City you're thinking of. Glasgow women got promotion to the top flight this season but are getting hammered every game and have 0 points 

42 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Charlie Telfer been mentioned on SRE, no idea if any truth to it

Still under contract at Airdrie although seems to be doing well there. I’d take him just to annoy them. Not saying I’d actually play him mind. 

16 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Still under contract at Airdrie although seems to be doing well there. I’d take him just to annoy them. Not saying I’d actually play him mind. 

Would fit the bill as a sort of Number 10 player, if that's something we're looking for this window

Adeloye would effectively need a “pre-season” with Dundee. He’ll be unfit and have zero match sharpness. He also hasn’t scored a goal since the last game of the season against Partick. Massive gamble for Dundee. Personally I can’t see it happening.

9232BEEA-1826-4861-BB58-D26DCDF5742A.png

8A0F4ED7-0FFD-4A8D-AD41-78D8B0729A7C.png

1A8C0F13-9670-40B1-BF97-12ACD7D38BFF.png