The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Maybe I'm in the minority sure I'd have loved another couple in but we have stuck to or structure Cadden could be a diamond in the rough and already talking about staying next season if all goes well, Muirhead can play midfield and defence and looked half decent on Tuesday (f**k falkirk I hope we get a pen next time and he bursts the net with it) most of our injuries are clearing up we have a 2 week break coming up to recharge and best of all Shankland is fit and is staying no distractions of other teams trying to steal him, I honestly think If he stays fit we win the league defenders are feert of him just look at the goal he set up for McDaid should never have been a goal but the defender shat it knowing it was Shankland let's get to somerset and cheer the boys to the title ps call me a happy clapper I don't care.

5 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Rangers was my first thought as well if he's announcing it this early as I thought he was gonna wait till end of season then decide.

to be fair he does look like a staunchman. Hawl, we are the ppl"

1674991-35498396-2560-1440.jpg?w=1050

I hope he goes down south and says as far away from the bigot brothers as possable scores a barrow load of goals for both club and country and comes home in about 8 years time and does a Dobbie for us.
He will have amazing memories from his time here wherever he goes and I hope that he will keep a place in his heart for us all.

Would love to see him do a Stevo and come back to us at some point.

In the meantime, let him rip up what's left of this league campaign and fire us up.

4 hours ago, rb123! said:

Chelsea had 70% possession against Bournemouth last night and still got gubbed 4-0.

Funnily enough the only game this season where we have reached 70% possession (according to wyscout) was the home game against Falkirk where we, erm, lost 0-1.

Clearly only one stat from a game matters. Posted without comment,  here is the current "best" Championship team according to wyscout's black-box-player-ranking-machine:

190131-wyteam.png.6fde37237602646a5f757e93391d4ec9.png

Funnily enough the only game this season where we have reached 70% possession (according to wyscout) was the home game against Falkirk where we, erm, lost 0-1.
Clearly only one stat from a game matters. Posted without comment,  here is the current "best" Championship team according to wyscout's black-box-player-ranking-machine:
190131-wyteam.png.6fde37237602646a5f757e93391d4ec9.png

Dohann should be the GK

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Any ideas whatsoever what player McCall was alluding to tonight?

He didn’t exactly rule a move out.

i never listened to the interview so i can't really comment. However maybe something might be announced early tomorrow morning

i never listened to the interview so i can't really comment. However maybe something might be announced early tomorrow morning

As long as the player in question is released tonight he can be signed tomorrow with no issues.