The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Alright lads. Hope things are going well (shite actually) in your planning for the new season.

Anyway I heard a rumour today that we offered you guys cash + McInroy for Dipo last month but you declined and took the same money from elsewhere (of course you would because why would you sell to your rivals).

I then heard you tried to get McInroy on loan but because of the knock back on Dipo we then knocked you back for McInroy.

Might all be shite but I’m just passing on what I heard and if true then hope you lot are quite happy that your board wouldn’t sell to us.

Dipo was never wanting to stay up here, was always about him getting a move back down south. 

Just now, callum-ayr said:

Dipo was never wanting to stay up here, was always about him getting a move back down south. 

Wanting to stay vs increasing your wages/get a good signing on fee is a consideration though.

I’m sure last year McInroys reason for leaving you or not wanting to sign perm was that he didn’t want to travel from fife to ayrshire every day and look how that turned out with a bit of extra wages flashed at him.

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

Wanting to stay vs increasing your wages/get a good signing on fee is a consideration though.

I’m sure last year McInroys reason for leaving you or not wanting to sign perm was that he didn’t want to travel from fife to ayrshire every day and look how that turned out with a bit of extra wages flashed at him.

Who was it that signed him? Was it brother Wright?

11 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Alright lads. Hope things are going well (shite actually) in your planning for the new season.

Anyway I heard a rumour today that we offered you guys cash + McInroy for Dipo last month but you declined and took the same money from elsewhere (of course you would because why would you sell to your rivals).

I then heard you tried to get McInroy on loan but because of the knock back on Dipo we then knocked you back for McInroy.

Might all be shite but I’m just passing on what I heard and if true then hope you lot are quite happy that your board wouldn’t sell to us.

bullshit GIF

3 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Bit different when your Mrs and wean are 400 miles away. I doubt your lot would have in excess of £200k to splash on one player these days.

4 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

I don’t know what Killie could offer in wages, but I’m sure he’s on a stack at York. They’re flinging money about with new millionaire owners and no real strategy other than cash. 

Just now, RedEd said:

Bit different when your Mrs and wean are 400 miles away. I doubt your lot would have in excess of £200k to splash on one player these days.

Me as well but we’ve got a few rich owners if we really needed someone.

Just now, callum-ayr said:

I don’t know what Killie could offer in wages, but I’m sure he’s on a stack at York. They’re flinging money about with new millionaire owners and no real strategy other than cash. 

We never got to the stage of talking to him as (again if this is true) your board told us to bolt.

2 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

We never got to the stage of talking to him as (again if this is true) your board told us to bolt.

On the day he left it was the Q&A with Mathie etc and they had said we received 7 different bids. Someone asked if anyone from Scotland to which Mathie replied no and he was surprised about that. Although maybe not wanting to say, but were very open about it. I suppose we’ll really never know. 

Not really buying that tbh sounds like guff, well at least more guff than normal when it comes to transfer rumours.

Shame we couldn't get McInroy, he would have complimented the midfield really well and added a few goals to boot.

I can’t believe I’ve actually typing this because it’s a fucking panda but I assume this is a parody account (again holy f**k) and not the actual guy who plays the panda?

Again just to clarify Captain Conker has a Twitter but it’s the actual person inside the costume who tweets and not just some random who made a Twitter up.

I can’t believe I’ve actually typing this because it’s a fucking panda but I assume this is a parody account (again holy f**k) and not the actual guy who plays the panda?

Again just to clarify Captain Conker has a Twitter but it’s the actual person inside the costume who tweets and not just some random who made a Twitter up.

The panda is actually played by Samuel L Jackson IRL.

I feel it may be his last day as Panda