The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Did anyone get a reply from the club about the use of the phrase that starts with "Black" in the song?

I was thinking about this earlier, I don't think there is much the club can do with this to be honest. If they ask fans not to sing it publicly, they are likely to provoke the right wing woke watch brigade, the "you can't say anything any more" crowd and it'll probably get sung more, with a hard B. 

It needs to be self policed by fans, booing it or shouting it down. 

38 minutes ago, wullieaufc said:

Shaun Byrne wanted by a few clubs in the Championship, think he would be an ideal signing to complete the midfield 

Personally don’t think we need another centre mid especially if we are planning on sticking with 4-4-2 already got Murdoch, Dempsey, Smith and Pendlebury as your main choices

46 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Did anyone get a reply from the club about the use of the phrase that starts with "Black" in the song?

I was thinking about this earlier, I don't think there is much the club can do with this to be honest. If they ask fans not to sing it publicly, they are likely to provoke the right wing woke watch brigade, the "you can't say anything any more" crowd and it'll probably get sung more, with a hard B. 

It needs to be self policed by fans, booing it or shouting it down. 

No I have had no reply cant say I'm surprised!

Doubt anyone at the club will be that bothered by the panda's tweets since the age rating of twitter is meant to be 13 and above. Not exactly a place kids should be on, I mean it's barely a place for normal adults these days.

Given about the first 100 comments on viral tweets are either someone promoting their OF page or a right wing conspiracy theorist it's really just a site for our SLO and Lachlan now.

Just now, GaryMc93 said:

Doubt anyone at the club will be that bothered by the panda's tweets since the age rating of twitter is meant to be 13 and above. Not exactly a place kids should be on, I mean it's barely a place for normal adults these days.

Given about the first 100 comments on viral tweets are either someone promoting their OF page or a right wing conspiracy theorist it's really just a site for our SLO and Lachlan now.

Why the f**k did I read “OF” as old firm? 

Just now, GaryMc93 said:

Staring I See You GIF by QuikTrip