The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

I thought he already was only out for a few weeks - I didn’t think at any point it was more than 4-6 weeks. 

As for Chalmers, worth it to wait a couple of weeks for a permanent transfer if we think it’s quite likely - not worth it be sitting in September waiting on a loan move. 

That’s some remarkable spin from the club - Pravda would be proud.  

33 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Josh McPake and Kai Kennedy are both sand dancers and would be downgrades on Logan Chalmers imo. 

Are you going to have the tantrum of all tantrums when transfer deadline day passes and the club haven't signed Chalmers? Worse, he signs for another Championship club? 

Cannot wait.. 

Hell Yeah Dancing GIF by collin

15 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Are you going to have the tantrum of all tantrums when transfer deadline day passes and the club haven't signed Chalmers? Worse, he signs for another Championship club? 

Cannot wait.. 

#weareunited vibes about this.

1 minute ago, Trogdor said:

#weareunited vibes about this.

Unfortunately, despite the clubs best efforts we were unable to secure the signing of Logan Chalmers before the deadline passed. Our transfer dealings are now over for this time being. 

#WeAreUnited. 

52 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Cannot wait.. 

Following his release from Dundee United, Falkirk FC are delighted to announce the signing of Logan Chalmers on a 2 year deal. 

32 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Unfortunately, despite the clubs best efforts we were unable to secure the signing of Logan Chalmers before the deadline passed. Our transfer dealings are now over for this time being. 

#WeAreUnited. 

Next tweet would be this:

GUESS WHO'S BACK? 👀

Spoiler

0_AMP_SDR_090622_DAVID_0013.jpg

58 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Cannot wait.. 

Already got the post typed out in my notes in the event it doesn't happen.

2 hours ago, Nelson said:

That’s some remarkable spin from the club - Pravda would be proud.  

Where is the info on Murphy's injury ?

I checked the club site and even a Google search and can't find anything on it ??

6 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

I checked the club site and even a Google search and can't find anything on it ??

It was posted on here and then the Voice of Reason reported it. I think the club have stopped saying anything about injuries as they think it can give the opposition an advantage.

1 hour ago, GuyIncognito said:

It was posted on here and then the Voice of Reason reported it. I think the club have stopped saying anything about injuries as they think it can give the opposition an advantage.

Pure paranoia. As though Davie Martindale is sitting in the Spaghettihad offices desperate to know whether Ayr are starting Ashford or Murphy before deciding on his tactics. 🙄

4 hours ago, WATTOO said:

According to one of the coaches on Saturday it’s 6-8 weeks as he’d damaged his ankle stopping a shot in training the day before. Hopefully a worse case scenario.

Injury prognosis is a fools game. He'll be back as soon as he can get healthy and whether that's considered early, late or on schedule is entirely a product of subjective expectations.