The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

Gonna talk about something different since I’ve been on holiday not been to the last two games how’s Scott Tomlinson been looking? seen he’s getting more and more minutes in each game he comes on from

I had a tuna pasta bake tonight. Delicious. :chef

1 hour ago, BukyOHare said:

This clearly makes some sort of sense to you. I've given enough of my Wednesday night, you've got enough on your plate on here tonight.

Life's too short. 👍

I’m not sure how easier I could have made it to understand. Maybe pictures or a puppet show? 

2 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

I know that, as a Scottish person, I should be backing the Scottish team in Europe. Is it bad that I go mental when someone scores against Sevco? Or do all Ayr fans do that? 😂

It’s a big game for the coefficient, we drop out of the two places on the CL next year so we need all clubs to go through. 
I always support the Scottish clubs in Europe then laugh like f**k once they go out. 

6 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

I know that, as a Scottish person, I should be backing the Scottish team in Europe. Is it bad that I go mental when someone scores against Sevco? Or do all Ayr fans do that? 😂

I couldn't give a f**k about Scottish teams in Europe. They can all get scudded rotten for all I care. 

3 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Not asking for much there. Highly doubt we'll have either of these before Saturday. 

I know loan market is open to end of September and realistically anymore signings will most likely be loans, however we need the bodies ASAP