The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Feel like folk are making way too much of this. 

I don't like the top at all, so I won't considering buying it. Can't say I particularly like seeing the wee Celtic thing on a top with an Ayr badge - but it's a one off for a testimonial match. If o'neills sell a few and moff makes a bit of money then fair doos. I really couldn't care less and don't understand why it's such an issue.

It's hardly like the club have went "oh aye, let's get some Celtic touches on there, that'll be nice". Moff has clearly designed it himself. 

Edited by AuAl

19 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

There is a few comments about his performance and then ban in the Russel Brand thread, don’t know anything other than that

Proving he was not the smart mind in the room the whole time and was actually just a deluded fuckwit. Quelle surprise.

25 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

There is a few comments about his performance and then ban in the Russel Brand thread, don’t know anything other than that

This is momentous news if true. Softens the blow of the defeat we’ll likely suffer tomorrow.