The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, eez-eh said:

On (another) thread about sexual assault allegations, proudly stating he would regularly brush women’s hair out the way to talk to them in busy bars/clubs, and that there was absolutely nothing strange about this behaviour at all.

Grim, one step off sniffing seats.

Smith is there so you know they are taking it seriously...

There are four adults there so you know they are taking it seriously...

Everyone is smiling so you know they are having a jolly good time...

This has absolutely nothing to do with the incident last week...

ErT.gif

381056600_802523628548574_1846380844142788822_n.jpg

Edited by UpInTheAyr

4 minutes ago, diege said:

Know plenty of usernames on here in person, there are a few that I don't know that would intrigue me if I've ever had a conversation with!

The mysteries of P&B

Who are you

1 hour ago, eez-eh said:

On (another) thread about sexual assault allegations, proudly stating he would regularly brush women’s hair out the way to talk to them in busy bars/clubs, and that there was absolutely nothing strange about this behaviour at all.

66C4A792-E1A9-40C9-B761-973E3525B71E.gif.51ae4f98ef05cad94fe0e7c6c5ca3e7e.gif.c0896b93624a62f059a75bb76ebfc578.gif.bd2ca9910e1ae52faf0d831db51b3a21.gif

Deary me Wattoo.

46 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Smith is there so you know they are taking it seriously...

There are four adults there so you know they are taking it seriously...

Everyone is smiling so you know they are having a jolly good time...

This has absolutely nothing to do with the incident last week...

ErT.gif

381056600_802523628548574_1846380844142788822_n.jpg

Mohamet, Jugdish, Sidney and Clayton?

in fairness, Moffat could have designed a shirt showing Gerry Adams celebrating as Maggie Thatcher was blown up by a bomb and it would have still gone down less badly than my casually asking in the Toll last night whether they might actually have the game on instead of the horse racing.

edit: wattoo got banned? astonishing to discover that right-wing racists have bad opinions on women!

Edited by Thumper

3 hours ago, eez-eh said:

😂 I don't know why but I immediately had visions of Wattoo brushing hair from Cousin Itt from the Addams family at one of those rubbish 80's bars that play Agadoo by Black Lace on repeat and serve their drinks in half coconuts.

I'm personally not a fan of Russell Brand, whether that be because I dislike his "previous" drug use, him not being very funny or that Roxanne looks nothing like Katy Perry and it possibly sparking an insane jealousy on my part, Sexual Assault is not a laughing matter and is hopefully getting dealt with accordingly. It's sleazy if anything. 

Most of the people on here whom I know IRL, I knew before I had a P&B account

There's a few that don't post anymore that I've met in the River Cottage back in the Honestpage days because my auld man knew them

I don't know if the Mathie Mafia would need to send an international hitman to take me out, although that would be very topical based on recent events here :lol: