The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

12 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’d be disappointed if we wasted money on a left back right now. Reading has been absolutely fine

Except for their carbon copy first goal?

I agree that nobody is coming in. I disagree that this isn't a problem, but what it is is a problem that's not getting fixed this season.

2 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Except for their carbon copy first goal?

I agree that nobody is coming in. I disagree that this isn't a problem, but what it is is a problem that's not getting fixed this season.

There's always next season to fix that problem. Be patient. 

Spoiler

Am I doing this right?

15 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I doubt we will bring anyone else in unless ecrepont goes on loan and we bring in a left back but don’t see that happening. Strapp is still free I believe so doesn’t need to be signed before the deadline 

Lasr i heard Strapp was still injured and didn't look like he'd be back soon 

The full back positions are all about forward planning, which so far we have absolutely refused to do. If we had looked to sign Tumilty in January, we would currently have a competent right back who is good on the ball and can also get forward. 

If a full back becomes available in January that is good and fits into our “style” that we can get on a decent length of contract then we should absolutely be looking to do that. 

18 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

I’ll say this Ahui been pretty solid defensively especially against Mikey Johnston

He really hasn’t tbh, Johnston is obviously levels above so it isn’t fair to criticise him but he goes by him every time he wants. 

As others have said, disappointing crowd and it sums that rat Stevens up that he blew as Ayr were on the break in a fucking testimonial!

Senga and Holding my stand outs of the fringe players for us so far against a strong Celtic side.  They’ve had basically all the play, bar the odd counter but haven’t done a great deal. 

Edited by No_Problemo