The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

34 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I saw this on P&B twitter and we're not entertained, eh? #9 on the Entertainment Index.

F-P2t64XcAAzxe-.jpeg.e680e8fca29399f7106005e23d5a92b5.jpeg

The issue is that we are conceding almost 2 of those 3.17 average goals in our league games. 🤦‍♂️

Looking forward to seeing this in a gilet.

Russell Crowe Gladiator GIF by MOODMAN

55 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

No issues with the Zambia top, it's a bit of fun and the club can only gain from it. I guess the thing that will annoy supporters is that the guy has hardly kicked a ball for us for 10 months now. 

Yeah, if Musonda were starting every week and playing well this would be a fun thing to do ahead of AFCON, along with showing the Zambia games in the hub, etc. With him not playing and the defence struggling it makes no sense. Not to mention they just launched the new 3rd kit five minutes ago. (Edit: also this is the fifth kit they've asked supporters to buy in four months.)

Edited by Iain

46 minutes ago, Iain said:

Yeah, if Musonda were starting every week and playing well this would be a fun thing to do ahead of AFCON, along with showing the Zambia games in the hub, etc. With him not playing and the defence struggling it makes no sense. Not to mention they just launched the new 3rd kit five minutes ago. (Edit: also this is the fifth kit they've asked supporters to buy in four months.)

Home, away, 3rd, moffat, musonda?

Could also make a sixth by including the black/gold training top and maybe even a seventh with the top with bus seat sleeves 

Edited by Peil

7 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Is that us up to 4 tops now? I'm going for 6 before end of season.

you know there's going to be a Somerset Boab themed top at some point, right?

Would be controversial to release a top with a big dick on it....

1 minute ago, ryanayr1987 said:

We also haven’t had any retro shirts yet so surely we have that to look forward to

Is the red third strip not a modern take on an old strip?

I like the retro kits.

I still haven't bought the black and gold training stuff. It looks good but when I was in the shop it was only giant sizes left.

4 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Is the red third strip not a modern take on an old strip?

I like the retro kits.

I still haven't bought the black and gold training stuff. It looks good but when I was in the shop it was only giant sizes left.

I was more meaning the old Ayrshire post ones they came out with last year( I think it was last year but may have my timeline mixed up)