The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Will never for the life of me understand fans moaning about clubs bringing out too many tops.  There is zero obligation to buy one.  

I'm sure I read someone saying "they're expecting us to buy 5 tops" canny be arsed finding it.  You ever been in a supermarket, what size of truck do you need to fit one of every item they stock in there?

20 minutes ago, AllySloan said:

David Bangala update 7/11/23: Still without a club

Screenshot_20231107-120234.png

I doubt he’ll play again -  is it possible to find someone as moronic as Lee Bullen, backed up by our recruitment department to take him on again… 

Just now, itzdrk said:

Will never for the life of me understand fans moaning about clubs bringing out too many tops.  There is zero obligation to buy one.  

I'm sure I read someone saying "they're expecting us to buy 5 tops" canny be arsed finding it.  You ever been in a supermarket, what size of truck do you need to fit one of every item they stock in there?

Yeah, absolutely.

For me it only becomes out of order if new tops become “old ones” too quickly. For example the SFA releasing a women’s top and then six months later it no longer being used. 

19 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Less so for parents of nagging kids.

30 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

The only thing worse than actually signing Bangala was the patter from Bullen about how they done their homework on him. Which was obviously a bald faced lie.

The worst thing about Bangala's time at Ayr is that he never gave us a reason to sing his name to the tune of Havana by Camilla Cabello. 

18 hours ago, Trogdor said:

Is the red third strip not a modern take on an old strip?

I like the retro kits.

I still haven't bought the black and gold training stuff. It looks good but when I was in the shop it was only giant sizes left.

Ive been having a right moan about all the new tops that have been released.

I then promptly went into the shop and bought the red pinstripe (which is actually very nice imo) and retro Arrow top for my lads birthday.

Whos the fanny now?

Still think, although smart, the Musonda/Zambia top is utterly bonkers 🤣.

27 minutes ago, Scott-ish said:

Ive been having a right moan about all the new tops that have been released.

I then promptly went into the shop and bought the red pinstripe (which is actually very nice imo) and retro Arrow top for my lads birthday.

Whos the fanny now?

Still think, although smart, the Musonda/Zambia top is utterly bonkers 🤣.

I am actually considering getting it. It's "different".