The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

55 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Screenshot_20231126-164839.thumb.png.faaee79ac4bb505cbb605c8e49301dec.png

:lol:

Spotted it when I was made aware of this on Instagram...

Screenshot_20231126-165025.thumb.png.57ebd63b932af9e3c02fe692becde940.png

Won't be too long now.  

Take it he hasn't replied to the guys response, stupid of Bullen to retaliate in the first place 

Just as i send this he has responded lol

Edited by Rb123

48 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

What did he say?

thanks Bill. At what point did I say I’d be happy with defeat? That would never be the case….. young Fraser has worked extremely hard recently after going through a tough spell and deserved hi opportunity yesterday….. we were all delighted him. Personally, I feel I am always very positive about our group of players as they never stop working hard and fighting (even when things go against them)….. appreciate the feedback, keep supporting the lads 👍🏼

Thinking about how it's never good for anyone from a football club to engage with supporters via social media made me think back to when Lauchlan Cameron thought it would be a good idea to do an open Q&A session on the SRE which unsurprisingly turned into an absolute car crash 😂😂

Does anyone else remember that? Pretty sure it was round about the time when we were in league one the when we won the league

8 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

The streets will never forget you for not doing one of these for Shankland 

Shankland's departure predated me learning how to make shitey videos on my phone.

Anyway, there exists a perfectly good Shankland video if you ignore the shitey Lewis Capaldi song.

4 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Shankland's departure predated me learning how to make shitey videos on my phone.

Anyway, there exists a perfectly good Shankland video if you ignore the shitey Lewis Capaldi song.

Everytime i hear that Lewis Capaldi song it reminds me back to that and ultimately depresses you....

Still wonder what would have happened if we'd got promoted that year and McCall had a season in the top tier with that nucleus of a squad staying together for a year in the premiership...