The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

What team do you have in mind?

He would bang them in for Spurs or Man City. I'm pretty confident of that.

30 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

You knew what I meant. He could go to a team in the English premier and do well. You go to Sevco, you get everything that comes with it, unfortunately.

That being said, they would be a better team to be starting in than Hearts with the selection for the Euros coming up. If Steve Clarke misses him out, something is very wrong. It'll be up there with Burley missing out playing Boyd when he was banging them in for Rangers old co.

Going to be honest and admit I didn’t know that was what you meant so apologies 😂

Aye in terms of morals he couldn’t really do much worse. Would be a proud moment to see a hero of mine running out at Germany. Anything that makes that more likely I’ll take tbh.

51 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

What team do you have in mind?

Literally any EPL team. 

Though I don't think he would flop as much as these multi million signings the top half of the EPL seem to consistently make.

21 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I love Sir Lawrence. Here's hoping Steve Clarke takes him to Germany. He's the best finisher we have and should be on the plane.

He's the modern day Kris Boyd. Not sure he has the mobility to play against the top teams but will be useful at certain points 

4 hours ago, ComradeDiego said:

No chance of any imminents the day then?

Not unless you support Stranraer, they have announced another defender signing today.  Our irons in the fire will all be going elsewhere. Need to see who's left at the end of the window. They must be confident in getting a defender if Finn was let go so early. 

42 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Literally any EPL team. 

Though I don't think he would flop as much as these multi million signings the top half of the EPL seem to consistently make.

I love the guy but honestly he really couldn't.

1 minute ago, Rb123 said:

There he is, the guy who Bullen replaced to end up relegating Bullen from the championship would be the most Ayr United thing ever 

image.thumb.png.b954e661126cd3b051d63df95a043df3.png

Whatever we think of Bullen, he is Jose Mourinho compared with David Hopkin.

If QP do decide to employ that clown then we have at least avoided automatic relegation.

3 minutes ago, rgreig said:

Whatever we think of Bullen, he is Jose Mourinho compared with David Hopkin.

If QP do decide to employ that clown then we have at least avoided automatic relegation.

Absolutely, that Ginger windbag will relegate them. He's an absolute imposter of a manager.

56 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

No press conference today? 

Did think that was odd, but I'm going to assume it's either late or something like the UWS still being on Christmas break maybe? 

Edited by super_carson