The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

@Finlay21 sorry if it's not your role anymore or if its been asked already, but can a senior and junior buy tickets for Ibrox tomorrow?  I.e my dad and my son with their season tickets (I don't have one as dont make it every week) but saw the kid one needed an 'adult' one to buy

1 minute ago, diegomarahenry said:

It has been quiet on here the last few days, it’s the first weekend in 2 years where this thread isn’t full of people saying “he’s done it again” “why does he keep doing this?”

Who's done what again?

10 hours ago, Hursty said:

@Finlay21 sorry if it's not your role anymore or if its been asked already, but can a senior and junior buy tickets for Ibrox tomorrow?  I.e my dad and my son with their season tickets (I don't have one as dont make it every week) but saw the kid one needed an 'adult' one to buy

Yes , season tickets can order over phone or in shop today

All well and good you can phone and buy a ticket if you are a ST holder, however for general sale not being able to do that and not being open later during the week and only 10-5 and 10-4 when people are working won't be much of a help.  Surely a late night on the Thursday would help out non ST holders who work within they hours?

6 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

A typo, Ryan One or most likely just utter nonsense…

Hopefully it’s not Ryan One. We need a striker with a bit more experience at a higher level than that.