The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

Is deadline day tomorrow?

Is it not only for transfers to midnight tonight  , loan window open to end of February ( except cross border i believe ) 

Edited by Finlay21

33 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

£250k was gone before start of this month i think, remember that it wouldn't have all gone into playing budget, it would have been spread about i would imagine 

I'd be surprised if all the Dipo money was used up in the current budget, no way is this squad more expensive than last season's, the same would be likely.  

There is then the additional 300k to come in from the *** match that we will be able to spend that can't have been budgeted for.  

30 minutes ago, Utdtillidie2 said:

£250k probably covers part of the new contracts for the new management team.

Some of it will definitely go into the Bullen pay off as well.  

22 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Is it not only for transfers to midnight tonight  , loan window open to end of February ( except cross border i believe ) 

Cross border transfer/temporary transfers and domestic transfers up to 11pm tomorrow night.  

Domestic loans end of February. 

Free agents I believe is a random date in March.  

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

Cross border transfer/temporary transfers and domestic transfers up to 11pm tomorrow night.  

Domestic loans end of February. 

Free agents I believe is a random date in March.  

I soooooo knew that. I did. Not me panicking, it’s you. Whit ye like!

5 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I'd be surprised if all the Dipo money was used up in the current budget, no way is this squad more expensive than last season's, the same would be likely.  

There is then the additional 300k to come in from the *** match that we will be able to spend that can't have been budgeted for.  

Some of it will definitely go into the Bullen pay off as well.  

I’m not sure Bullen would be due a payoff, if the terms of his contract included a sustained run of poor results as mentioned when they sacked him, the club could have pulled the plug on him and only been due his notice period which could be a weeks wages or a month depending on the contract.