The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Yeah, not sure what’s more wild - the rumour itself or people not wanting him. 

By the sounds of McHugh - he is a replacement for Young/Senga - we still need a more attacking midfielder, number ten type. 

9 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

By the sounds of McHugh - he is a replacement for Young/Senga - we still need a more attacking midfielder, number ten type. 

He hasn’t actually started nearly as much for Livingston as you would expect this season. 

He was being raved about last year as well - who knows what’s happened as he’s a fantastic player. 

9 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Haven’t heard anyone say they don’t want him. I think though the priority needs to be full back 

4 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Haven’t heard anyone say they don’t want him. I think though the priority needs to be full back 

Agree, was a brilliant player for us and would love him back but we need an upgrade at right back urgently, especially if Brown wants to play a high line energetic style.

1 minute ago, Superhursty7 said:

Agree, was a brilliant player for us and would love him back but we need an upgrade at right back urgently, especially if Brown wants to play a high line energetic style.

6 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

If Brown wants to play a 4-2-3-1 we don’t have an attacking midfielder either though. 

Both are as important as each other IMO. 

10 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

Are livi having a fire sale they are not freeing him, loan would be a strange one and and we don't have the money to buy him.

Probably Livi about to go bust considering they get 1,100 at home games on a Tuesday night while paying premiership wages...

3 hours ago, Scott-ish said:

Two full tiers up from our usual National League hunting ground. Browns wee pal Maloney wouldn't send us up a dud. I've got faith.

Same level as Senga and Young came from.