The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, diegomarahenry said:

I would like to think we would bring someone in but we let our back up full backs go last Christmas as well and never replaced them.

We signed two players that can play at right back and still moved Stanger out there. I don't know what McCallisters stats are but he gets injured a lot and is in my top three for getting a daft red in the whole squad. Reading had been more than acceptable for the most part but needs cover. 

I'd hope we'd have someone in before we go to Airdrie. 

This game at Ibrox is basically a free hit. Having a few new players for it won't make a difference.

The Airdrie game though, that's where we'll need some new faces in the door.

Personally I'll be delighted when the games over, the money's in the bank and I can go back to entirely ignoring anything OF related again.

Can't bear the flag shagging b*****ds.

1 minute ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Did I miss drama? 

It was quite quiet.

I saw his post disappear so knew he'd been sent to the shadow realm. Not before fucking time.

Edited by Trogdor
Typo

Just now, Trogdor said:

It was quite quiet.

I saw his post dissappear so knew he'd been sent to the shadow realm. Not before fucking time.

When they have dispatched him previously they have made it very funny. I notice a few of my posts are gone too

27 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Peace at last.

Back to more important matters. I had a sausage supper for my dinner. What about everyone else?

Duck leg, mash and roasted tatties, mange tout.

I honestly don't know who I am anymore

5 minutes ago, Peil said:

Duck leg, mash and roasted tatties, mange tout.

I honestly don't know who I am anymore

Wish I could buy duck here without having to go and shoot and pluck it myself lol

As it stands, I'll probably just have spag bol tonight

Edited by mugen_power

Just now, ryanayr1987 said:

Homemade Cajun chicken burgers with cheese and spicy bbq sauce 

I'd have been happy with that.

Hanging out for old style cheese hamwiches if I'm honest.

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

We signed two players that can play at right back and still moved Stanger out there.

Despite people deciding Sanders and McHugh can play RB it's still unknown how true it is. May be more a case of being able to fill in but looking out of place rather than being an actual component natural full back or even an improvement on what we've got

McGinty once played LB for us against Inverness but not something I'm desperate to see again.