The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

14 minutes ago, Only me... said:

They don't seem to be on sale yet. Nothing on ayr website and your website says sold out .

Weird.  Seems Utd now selling seats in Jerry Kerr so assume Ayr will be in the Shed.  

Anyone had any problems with the page after you enter card details for the renewals? Not loading for me and eventually times out every time.

Don't want to burst into a fit of rage yet in case I’m being a fucking idiot.

54 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

It’ll need to be good then, or they’ll be in for a bit of criticism!

It can’t be any worse than the current system though, so they don’t have much to do to improve on it. 

I'll set my expectations at not seeing the turnstile operator using a pen and paper to do tally marks at the first game next season.

42 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Anyone had any problems with the page after you enter card details for the renewals? Not loading for me and eventually times out every time.

It was very smooth for me and I had to authorise payment on my bank app.

1 hour ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Yes, had to have email sent to me allowing password change then everything worked fine.

So, who all bought a seat in the North Stand?

Felt a bit frustrated about having to just take a punt on a seat. You can only tell so much from a seating plan, but it would've been nice to experience the stand first, have a walk around and get a feel of preference of where to be. You don't really know that until a match day. I understand that it's still classed as a building site so it isn't possible right now, but maybe they should've held off selling them until people could have a wander.

So, yeah, everyone has really had to just take a gamble on where they think would be best, but most of these seats will now be tied up for years, if not decades so little chance of ever switching.

28 minutes ago, JOMT said:

Felt a bit frustrated about having to just take a punt on a seat. You can only tell so much from a seating plan, but it would've been nice to experience the stand first, have a walk around and get a feel of preference of where to be. You don't really know that until a match day. I understand that it's still classed as a building site so it isn't possible right now, but maybe they should've held off selling them until people could have a wander.

So, yeah, everyone has really had to just take a gamble on where they think would be best, but most of these seats will now be tied up for years, if not decades so little chance of ever switching.

Got one with my uncle today - section 4 back row I think - I’ll give it a go next season and see how it feels - should be safe from the seagulls/blinding low winter sun/sideways hail stones

Was keen as it’s a bit of history, even though I’m a Somerset Road End regular since a nipper, as always likes to be where the noise was - can keep that for the away days.

Also keen to hear what it’s like in there with a good bit of cheering / moaning like f**k 🤣

Edited by AUFC 1910

51 minutes ago, JOMT said:

Kept my seat in main with the intention of sampling the north before making the move

5 hours ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Yip me too. Unable to logon

8 hours ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Yip me too. Unable to logon

Did you change your password ? I had same issue and when I changed password it worked with no issues 

The entire email seems geared towards season tickets with seats and if they want to move to the North stand.

I find it weird there's one option for those who stand, £300, but there's loads of options due seats by age range, concession type, etc.

Why on earth would I pay them £300 to stand when I could get a student seat for £210?

5 minutes ago, Peil said:

The entire email seems geared towards season tickets with seats and if they want to move to the North stand.

I find it weird there's one option for those who stand, £300, but there's loads of options due seats by age range, concession type, etc.

Why on earth would I pay them £300 to stand when I could get a student seat for £210?

You’ll have to provide student ID before it’s loaded onto your card. 

1 hour ago, callum-ayr said:

You’ll have to provide student ID before it’s loaded onto your card. 

yup, OU student.

It was more the only discounts noted are for a seat and not standing

No skin in the season ticket game but are renewals not really only for seats anyway, they are the only thing that's truly finite.