The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

11 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

If Brown was watching that game and saw Rose bottle that through on goal chance that will be the final nail in his coffin let's hope there is a release clause after a year.

Let's hope Hamilton stumps up some cash for him. Can't see him back at Ayr at any rate. 

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

Next season is shaping up to be the most Central belt Championship for some time with the possibility of Ross County or St Johnstone being the furthest trip. 

Hope County do the business tomorrow and Raith beat St Johnstone in the playoffs. Although further away Perth is a lot easier to get to on public transport than Kirkcaldy 

I thought Samson Lawal for Caley was actually quite good for them. Seemed quite quick on the ball but also quite small. If it’s a case of mistaken identity and we’re actually interested in him then I’d be quite happy having him as an option. 

7 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I thought Samson Lawal for Caley was actually quite good for them. Seemed quite quick on the ball but also quite small. If it’s a case of mistaken identity and we’re actually interested in him then I’d be quite happy having him as an option. 

According to transfermarkt his contract expires this summer, but at only twenty you would probably expect Livingston to try and keep him around as a squad player- if he has looked decent in the championship. 

2 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

According to transfermarkt his contract expires this summer, but at only twenty you would probably expect Livingston to try and keep him around as a squad player- if he has looked decent in the championship. 

We’re loaded mate*, if we him we’ll get him.

*according to Morten fans. 

3 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

According to this it was a 3 year deal he signed in the summer so he should be under contract. 

https://livingstonfc.co.uk/welcome-samson-lawal/

This is all purely guess work as a few people have heard it’s Bosun Lawal we are after however it’s been reported that there’s EFL sides after him. There is of course an Ola Lawal (Bosuns brother I think) who was with Falkirk last season but wasn’t given a new deal.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

According to this it was a 3 year deal he signed in the summer so he should be under contract. 

https://livingstonfc.co.uk/welcome-samson-lawal/

This is all purely guess work as a few people have heard it’s Bosun Lawal we are after however it’s been reported that there’s EFL sides after him. There is of course an Ola Lawal (Bosuns brother I think) who was with Falkirk last season but wasn’t given a new deal.

Ahh, cheers - I was too lazy to go beyond transfermarkt!

Yeah - as everyone else has said it won’t be Bosun, probably not Samson either! Guessing it’s just the Fleetwood, Celtic links and someone has made it up out of that. 

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

Ahh, cheers - I was too lazy to go beyond transfermarkt!

Yeah - as everyone else has said it won’t be Bosun, probably not Samson either! Guessing it’s just the Fleetwood, Celtic links and someone has made it up out of that. 

‘Alexa, list players that Celtic loan out on Football Manager’

3 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I’m again here to apologise for suggesting Mark Ridgers. He’s complete pony. 

That took me back to the days of Jordan Hart. Cammy Kerr might be looking for a new home now unless he fancies the seaside league 

9 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

That took me back to the days of Jordan Hart. Cammy Kerr might be looking for a new home now unless he fancies the seaside league 

Cammy Kerr took a pasting when he was freed by Dundee, I’ve always thought he looked ok

20 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Cammy Kerr took a pasting when he was freed by Dundee, I’ve always thought he looked ok

Didn’t realise he’d been freed and thought it was a loan. Not the greatest but a level or two above our options at right back for the last few seasons 

Given the close proximity to Dundee and the James McPake connection I’d be surprised if Cammy Kerr isn’t at Dunfermline next season. No great loss imo, a very meh player. 

4 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Next season is shaping up to be the most Central belt Championship for some time with the possibility of Ross County or St Johnstone being the furthest trip. 

Can only be a positive for away days, BBC will be creaming themselves at that too for logistics