The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Delighted with that signing. Probably puts an end to rumours of 3 at the back as I’m sure Henderson is an out and out winger. 

Right midfielder. 

Definitely takes any sting out Chalmers not signing which is good. Quite happy for him to rock up wherever and do what he likes. 

A right back and a central midfielder next please. 

Posted (edited)

Quite reluctant at this signing. 1 goal in 15 appearances suggests he isn't prolific. County fans seem content enough of him leaving too.

I'll reserve judgement over this one.

Edited by THEHonestman1910

1 minute ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Quite reluctant at this signing. 1 goal in 15 appearances suggests he isn't prolific. County fans seem content enough of him leaving too.

Have a look at the length of time he was on the pitch in those 15 games.

4 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Don’t think anyone is looking at his performances in a higher league. But he was pretty good for Inverness in the Championship. 

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Delighted with that signing. Probably puts an end to rumours of 3 at the back as I’m sure Henderson is an out and out winger. 

Goodwin tried to convert Jay into a wing back at St Mirren ,but he’s a winger or he could possibly do a job in midfield if required. 
He’s more than capable of tearing it up in the championship. Great signing for Ayr.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, railwayend said:

Right midfielder. 

Left midfielder.   By many accounts his attitude was not what it could have been.  Either way he’s probably yours for the next few years.  

Edited by Savage Henry

For me we’re still needing

RB (1st choice), LB (ideally first choice but not as critical as RB), 2 CB’s (1 if Musonda/Sanders re-sign), CM, Winger. 

21 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

@Finlay21I'm more than happy to concede that my doubts were misplaced about good, early business this season. You were well within your promised window and I'm sure by next week, I'll once again be a season ticket holder ⚫⚪

Not finished yet