The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, Superhursty7 said:

The big man did ok for us I wish him luck apart from against us, is that the last Hopkin signing left the club?

McAllister is the last one I think? 

Just McCalister to go if we aren't counting Timmins.  Hopkin brought him as assistant manager rather than goalkeeper coach though. 

When McGinty first signed and witnessing his early performances I'd have laughed if you'd said I'd be a bit sorry to see him go. 

Bullen seemed to train his worst brain farts out and he became a decent enough defender at this level. 

Yeah he was a defender prone to hoofing it anywhere, but he was our defence who was prone hoofing it anywhere. 

I wish him the best. 

8 minutes ago, Oceanlineayr said:

When McGinty first signed and witnessing his early performances I'd have laughed if you'd said I'd be a bit sorry to see him go. 

Bullen seemed to train his worst brain farts out and he became a decent enough defender at this level. 

Yeah he was a defender prone to hoofing it anywhere, but he was our defence who was prone hoofing it anywhere. 

I wish him the best. 

I think Bullen saw a lot of himself in Sean, evethough he started at Man U he was a journey man player bouncing around the lower leagues, I'll rember McGinty for that Bandage head against Thistle on the last game of Bullens first season and a few towering headers the one against Airdrie being particularly big this season.

Wish big Sean all the very best.

If we want to progress, we need to be upgrading going forward, something we have sometimes struggled with, so good to see some ambition.

Plenty of business done really early for a change and will all be down to how much the other teams in the league upgrade.

I still think it will be cut throat but at least we will know some of Hamilton’s weaknesses.