The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, muZZa__44 said:

Apparently Che Adams may be injured could mean a start for Sir Lawrence tonight 

Here's hoping 🤞

Bemused as to why he only got a few minutes against the swiss whilst Adams was knackered.

2 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Here's hoping 🤞

Bemused as to why he only got a few minutes against the swiss whilst Adams was knackered.

Same I get what we were trying to do with Adams but he should have been off after 65-70 minutes so 

Just now, muZZa__44 said:

Same I get what we were trying to do with Adams but he should have been off after 65-70 minutes so 

Shankland is the first person to mind that I'd have said 'Put him on and he'll score'. Two minutes, if that, wasn't enough.

Was looking for a new wee print for the man cave wall and came across this poster. Nearly vomited when I zoomed in on this history of the club. Sweet Jeebus. They'd need to give me £12 to take it.

Screenshot_20240623-184949.png

2 minutes ago, Scott-ish said:

Was looking for a new wee print for the man cave wall and came across this poster. Nearly vomited when I zoomed in on this history of the club. Sweet Jeebus. They'd need to give me £12 to take it.

It's like an eye test that tries to see when you snap and shout "fk right off"

28 minutes ago, Scott-ish said:

Add Farid El Alagui and I'll 100% buy.

48 minutes ago, Scott-ish said:

Gee ye the boak

6 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

James McFadden is up there with the worst commentary I've ever heard. 

Got Neil McCann here proving this wrong. 

17 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Got Neil McCann here proving this wrong. 

Listening to him talk his usual pish, it's quite amazing to me that he was actually a football manager. 

2 hours ago, Scott-ish said:

Does it play shite songs when you touch it…?