The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Watched the latest press conference. Brown confirming there will be more movement in the squad which maybe means more out as well as in. 
Seen as he’s re-signed most of the squad since he came in, it only really leaves Mutch, Stanger, Dempsey and Murphy. 
Maybe folk going out on loan is what he meant, which is possible with the younger players. 

Just now, Thereisalight.. said:

I'm still undecided whether to go tonight or watch the 2 Euros games. I know the online sales won't be available but will the ticket cabin be open up to KO?

No ticket sales at all now, but I’m sure you’ll get a ticket either from SRE Facebook or around the ground from someone trying to punt one.

Ticket sales ended at 2pm this afternoon

11 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Watched the latest press conference. Brown confirming there will be more movement in the squad which maybe means more out as well as in. 
Seen as he’s re-signed most of the squad since he came in, it only really leaves Mutch, Stanger, Dempsey and Murphy. 
Maybe folk going out on loan is what he meant, which is possible with the younger players. 

Bryden/McRoberts/Guthrtie/Tomlinson/Ecrepont* would be most likely considered outs on loan, possibly Syla if he had something else lined up and Brown wanted someone different to add to midfield. 

*Would depend on anyone coming in with Mutch out till October. 

7 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

No match day sales and the online sales stopped at 2pm ..euros it is .

Hope this isn’t something going forward on match days. Why we as a country make it hard for match day going fans is a mystery. I get the the logistics tonight with it being close to a sell out, but don’t want this to happen for league games. Unless the new system can’t work selling tickets at 2.30 on a Saturday….

7 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Hope this isn’t something going forward on match days. Why we as a country make it hard for match day going fans is a mystery. I get the the logistics tonight with it being close to a sell out, but don’t want this to happen for league games. Unless the new system can’t work selling tickets at 2.30 on a Saturday….

Aye, it’s shite - I was trying to get away early from work today but didn’t know before two whether it was possible. 

Assuming it’s just a tonight thing, as I regularly need to buy late on for our weekend games too.

10 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

It won't be. This will have been a police decision.

1 minute ago, RedEd said:

It won't be. This will have been a police decision.

She you’d imagine police will want final numbers in so many hours before kick off. 

I agree though that there should be nothing preventing fans at half 2 on a Saturday from deciding they want to buy a ticket and heading down. 

26 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Bryden/McRoberts/Guthrtie/Tomlinson/Ecrepont* would be most likely considered outs on loan, possibly Syla if he had something else lined up and Brown wanted someone different to add to midfield. 

*Would depend on anyone coming in with Mutch out till October. 

I forgot about Syla, completely dropped out the team for the last month or so of the season with no reason given. I’m assuming it was an injury. Did well just after Christmas but might be one Brown wants to move on. 

11 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

We’re not getting McGowan he’s away to livi 

Seemed unlikely given where he’s based and the fact we have Hamilton at the club. I think he’ll sign along with potentially Carse. 

I agree that you could maybe see Syla leave if he’s not playing much likewise with the younger guys like Bryden, Tomlinson, McRoberts. 

21 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

She you’d imagine police will want final numbers in so many hours before kick off. 

I agree though that there should be nothing preventing fans at half 2 on a Saturday from deciding they want to buy a ticket and heading down. 

I would be interested to know what difference the few hundred tickets left available would make to the Police tonight and their preparations. 

I imagine absolutely none, but I guess they won’t justify their reason for anything. 

10 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I forgot about Syla, completely dropped out the team for the last month or so of the season with no reason given. I’m assuming it was an injury. Did well just after Christmas but might be one Brown wants to move on. 

Yeah, think it was Airdrie at home he got an injury and struggled to get back in. Sure he was also one of the few alongside Albinson and McGinty who was dropped after a bad performance. Think it was Raith at home when he sold a goal. 

Just now, No_Problemo said:

I would be interested to know what difference the few hundred tickets left available would make to the Police tonight and their preparations. 

I imagine absolutely none, but I guess they won’t justify their reason for anything. 

Aye it’ll just the usual from them but the clubs hands will be tied. 

I was about to say I don’t foresee much bother in and around the ground but our fans managed to kick up a fuss with East Kilbride supporters so you never know.

Just now, callum-ayr said:

Yeah, think it was Airdrie at home he got an injury and struggled to get back in. Sure he was also one of the few alongside Albinson and McGinty who was dropped after a bad performance. Think it was Raith at home when he sold a goal. 

Yup he went off against Airdrie at home after moving to right back. I do like him but Brown criticised our poor passing leading to goals on a couple of occasions and you got the feeling it was aimed at him. 

I don’t think he’s better than Dempsey and if we have Carse coming in then he could leave but sounds like Brown is happy to have everyone that’s here unless the player themself wants to go elsewhere and play. 

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Aye it’ll just the usual from them but the clubs hands will be tied. 

I was about to say I don’t foresee much bother in and around the ground but our fans managed to kick up a fuss with East Kilbride supporters so you never know.

Yeah, nothing the club can do. 

I wouldn’t be overly surprised at seeing local roasters with Ibrox connections looking to cause issues.