The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 minutes ago, AUcal said:

Was Hamilton maybe just not playing last night because he has played the maximum number of games that a trailist can play?

Isn't that a thing?

I don't think there's a maximum of non-competitive games a trialist can play (though I'm sure there was a maximum of 4 back when you could play trialists in league games). Aren't trialists taken on for a set period of time i.e. 1-4 weeks?

I could be wrong and have played too much FM.

1 hour ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Well, if the results and performances so far don’t help get a few more season ticket purchases over the line, I don’t know what will.

Folk having the financial means to do so.... 💪

If he's still around then you've got to imagine its either some technicality with being able to play or there's currently talks to arrange some kind of a deal.

Surely it would be odd for him to still be around trying to prove himself for a contract, but not be included in games. Unless I'm reading to much into the whole thing.

Edited by AUcal

57 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

Syla as a back up is fine but I do agree we need one more and unsure if it is Carse if he’s physical enough either 

Is Carse just a recurring rumour or has he been seen at training?

Rus seems to have the burst of pace over 10 yards that will absolutely burn some defences, not enough being said about the assist from Oakley as well lovely wee lay off, he was dirctly involved with two out of three goals last night, the assist for Rus and winning the pen.

Edited by Superhursty7

2 hours ago, Superhursty7 said:

We need a reincarnated of the big farmer he would absolutely crush that role 

When you look at the type of striker we seem to produce, they come out with more in common in terms of attributes with a DM than a striker.  So my suggestion is we retrain Bryden as a DM. 

jamie-smash.gif.150d49f04bb357c025a4727edd7c5e82.gif.d83caca6d2c1894420f9340f10e12396.gif

Just now, itzdrk said:

When you look at the type of striker we seem to produce, they come out with more in common in terms of attributes with a DM than a striker.  So my suggestion is we retrain Bryden as a DM. 

jamie-smash.gif.150d49f04bb357c025a4727edd7c5e82.gif.d83caca6d2c1894420f9340f10e12396.gif

That's a clothes line from Hell JBL would be proud of.

Nae vermin on here for a while. I wonder why 😄. GIRFUY.

Loved it in the North Stand - great view and a very competitive 'friendly' (as if) to enjoy. One or two heart-stopping moments in defence but generally very good all round. Rus an obvious pick for stand-out performance but Watret and the two thugs up front were pleasing as well. Still got Dempsey and Murphy (plus Murdoch) to improve things further but let's wait for the more serious stuff (like league points) to come before getting carried away.

24 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Practices those moves by wrestling cows at the farm