The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, Rugbypark said:

PS Falkirk pop 38000 season tickets 4000 plus. 

38000 is the population of every square mile in Falkirk its total population is a 160k but don’t let the truth get in the way of your hurt. 

36 minutes ago, Ayrmail said:

38000 is the population of every square mile in Falkirk its total population is a 160k but don’t let the truth get in the way of your hurt. 

160k for Falkirk District, about 110k for South Ayrshire. They also draw support from places like Linlithgow which adds about another 13k.

It's bad enough on here with Falkirk fans crowd wanking without DKBs doing it for them.

13 hours ago, Ayrutd1910 said:

Yep,half your support from your big cousins up the road

I get why you said that, banter and awe that, but none of our support follow any of the scum from Glasgow. We support our local team just like you. 

Edited by Hawkeye the Gnu

2 hours ago, Rugbypark said:

It must really eat away at you as we move further and further away from you. Credible draw in Europe against a team worth 60 million quid. Ten thousand (yes 10k) home fans when you can’t even fill a quarter of your little stadium at the opening of your new stand against Celtic. 2500 travelling to Bruges, about double your home support and approaching six thousand season tickets. All from two towns the same size. The height of your ambitions? Beating the big team in a friendly. Try and answer why you are so far behind, rather than the usual abuse. 

PS Falkirk pop 38000 season tickets 4000 plus. 

Totally agree with the first part of your post, but the Falkirk part, not so much.

28 minutes ago, railwayend said:

Browns pre match interview is up now , he talks of comings and goings being very possible before the first league game ! 

Would suspect tomorrow will give an indication of who’s leaving given any moves will be nearing completion. Syla and Murdoch are the two prime candidates to be leaving but I think it’ll just be one of them. Would allow another midfielder to come in if that was the case. 

If Jamie Hamilton is still at the club then I’d imagine they’re trying to sort something out with Hamilton for compensation. I don’t think we have any defenders in the first team who is likely to leave but in a dream scenario maybe Brown has realised that McAllister is actually incapable of playing the way he wants his defenders to play and is letting him go.

8 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

If Jamie Hamilton is still at the club then I’d imagine they’re trying to sort something out with Hamilton for compensation. I don’t think we have any defenders in the first team who is likely to leave but in a dream scenario maybe Brown has realised that McAllister is actually incapable of playing the way he wants his defenders to play and is letting him go.

I’d say that is very possible , but McAlister would resist going part time so it would need to be QoS or the like . 

It amuses me that while Kilmarnock fans are enjoying their time in the sun, they feel the need to turn around and seek us out to tell us how much we are meaningless to them.

Can you not just enjoy being in the top flight / Europe?

Oh no……..

Wait a minute………

It’s becoming a bit clearer now……….

We beat you and you are all inbred manky b*****ds, right, I get it now, just took me a second there 😊

OTIA 🌑⚪

Edited by AUFC 1910

25 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

It amuses me that while Kilmarnock fans are enjoying their time in the sun, they feel the need to turn around and seek us out to tell us how much we are meaningless to them.

Can you not just enjoy being in the top flight / Europe?

Oh no……..

Wait a minute………

It’s becoming a bit clearer now……….

We beat you and you are all inbred manky b*****ds, right, I get it now, just took me a second there 😊

OTIA 🌑⚪

Kilmarnock play a European tie and sing about Ayr for 90+ minutes. 

Tells you all you need to know. 

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Would suspect tomorrow will give an indication of who’s leaving given any moves will be nearing completion. Syla and Murdoch are the two prime candidates to be leaving but I think it’ll just be one of them. Would allow another midfielder to come in if that was the case. 

As much as I don't want it to be, I suspect Murdoch will be away. Syla, I am not so sure. McCallister was out of contract this summer and was one of the first Brown signed up, I suspect he will be competition for Watrett as well as cover for centre half and midfield. 

Walker has barely kicked his own arse and is behind Tomlinson just now, may be an idea to loan Tomlinson out along with Bryden or McRoberts. 

Hamilton may be a game of chess. The longer the window goes on, the less likely anyone will pay a fee for him but at the end of the day, the player will suffer more than Accies beyond the end of the window. 

Ayr could end up offering something at the start of September for him and it will be all Hamilton will get, cash wise unless we could do a deal on someone going there on loan. 

Accies are due what they are due and we cant and shouldn't argue or complain about it. 

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

Kilmarnock play a European tie and sing about Ayr for 90+ minutes. 

Tells you all you need to know. 

Turned their "big game"on for two minutes heard the mutants singing Hello Hello and turned it straight back off, they like going on about half and half scarfs from a game almost 30 years ago that no respectable Ayr fan would have ever bought but can't admit to being a Rangers tribute act 3 days ago.

7 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

I refer to Edinburghhonestmans post 9 posts ago.

Falkirk has an estimated population of 35,900 and has increased by 2.2% in the last 10 years. 64.2% of people are of working age and 20.0% of people are aged 65 and over.

Having only joined this forum at the start of the yr, I initially found the ramblings of our competitors fans funny. Now I'm scunnered with them all. Riddies all the way. Is it common practice to get inundated by wankers? Or is it because we're shaping up well and folk canny see a gd thing past them? Anyways FTK. FTF. FTG. f**k them all. Game day ⚫⚪

Edited by F.T.O.F.1910

27 minutes ago, LatapyBairn. said:

Falkirk has an estimated population of 35,900 and has increased by 2.2% in the last 10 years. 64.2% of people are of working age and 20.0% of people are aged 65 and over.

But you don't just draw your support from the town of Falkirk, or are you implying that no-one from Grangemouth, Camelon or Polmont supports Falkirk?