The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Falkirk have just enjoyed an undefeated season. Kilmarnock, sorry to say, have had some excellent seasons in recent years with great results v the old firm.

Our last three seasons at home have been diabolical with only a fraction of the support witnessing the better results away from home. The 3-1 against Dundee in the league on TV was when we looked like building some excitement amongst home fans but it soon fell apart. I can't recall too many any other standout home performances.

So forgive us if it takes a little longer than you're all eagerly anticipating to build up our home support again.

I think they will come if we continue along the way we've started though.

1 hour ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Falkirk have just enjoyed an undefeated season. Kilmarnock, sorry to say, have had some excellent seasons in recent years with great results v the old firm.

Our last three seasons at home have been diabolical with only a fraction of the support witnessing the better results away from home. The 3-1 against Dundee in the league on TV was when we looked like building some excitement amongst home fans but it soon fell apart. I can't recall too many any other standout home performances.

So forgive us if it takes a little longer than you're all eagerly anticipating to build up our home support again.

I think they will come if we continue along the way we've started though.

This. Ahead of this season, we've won less than a third of our home games stretching back 5 seasons. That was almost exclusively down to awful tactics and horrendous football. I don't think folk understand how difficult it is to get new folk along when the entertainment level is like that.

Anytime I've brough mates along in the last few years, its been a kind of "aye, that was good mate, but the football was pish" - and it's difficult to get them back along.

It's always tough building up a support in towns in the west coast of Scotland, but even more difficult when the performances are as turgid as we've been treated to. 

I’m not sure when I last looked at our starting side and thought - yeah, I really like that. 

Reading over Musonda obviously makes sense against a side who will most likely sit in. 

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

Not having to keep hold of a silly pdf file is absolutely fantastic.  Next step Google pay. 

The ticket is showing on my phone in gmt ('Today at 16:00') when I add to Apple wallet. Might need a tweak.