The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

9 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Since we are looking to loan bryden and have just played hearts are there any young players we are looking at from there? 

If we’re looking for a third choice striker then can’t see us bringing in a development loan . More likely a surplus to requirements type ! 

10 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Since we are looking to loan bryden and have just played hearts are there any young players we are looking at from there? 

Unfortunately they didn’t play any young players in the friendly for us to have a look at , they put out their first team squad 

12 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Watched McGeady on open goal, not much in it, didn’t speak about Ayr much. Two things, he said he’s been injured and Brown won’t play him. He also said when we played Falkirk last season, they did no prep on Falkirk and got beat. 

Aye the Falkirk comment from last season was interesting. He saw what we did that we couldn't get out of own half eventually 

Ayrshire post, brown brings up Devlin saying “Mickeys a top lad and a top pro, he came in a bit behind everyone in terms of pre-season, but he also knows he needs to battle to get in the side at the moment, he relishes that challenge”

1 hour ago, muZZa__44 said:

Ayrshire post, brown brings up Devlin saying “Mickeys a top lad and a top pro, he came in a bit behind everyone in terms of pre-season, but he also knows he needs to battle to get in the side at the moment, he relishes that challenge”

Must be due a game soon, will be good to have him up to speed and open up more options at the back, especially with Musonda on the hobble again. 

2 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

someone saying Ryan jack was at the club the other day on the SRE fb page. Don’t see that one happening myself 

He was at the Motherwell game on Sunday.

Edited by Richey Edwards
Got day wrong

I'm sure I read someone mentioning that Jack said he can't train or play on astro which I believe we train on year round. 

Jack needs to pay his bills and the longer he’s out, the harder it will be for him to get back in. 
He could probably get a game for at least 8 premier league teams, which makes me think there is another issue with him. It’s a bit like Scott Allan, he’d do a job higher up but ended up at Arbroath. 

2 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

someone saying Ryan jack was at the club the other day on the SRE fb page. Don’t see that one happening myself 

Nonsense unless he came in disguise 😁