The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I find it incredible that Queen's park didn't have a watertight agreement in place that would give them priority over rangers for the big stadium

6 minutes ago, Coollestersmoothe said:

Better view that some bits of the SRE or main stand. 

Hill goes upto houses at leatherby drive, hopefully they don't complain about crowds outside their back gardens.

1 minute ago, Only me... said:

Hill goes upto houses at leatherby drive, hopefully they don't complain about crowds outside their back gardens.

Tbh, I doubt anybody is stoating up a grass verge at a car park just to watch the football. It’d be a bit tragic ha 

10 minutes ago, Coollestersmoothe said:

Tbh, I doubt anybody is stoating up a grass verge at a car park just to watch the football. It’d be a bit tragic ha 

No searches for pyro or bags of cans may appeal to some...

also, it happens in Maryhill every other week without fail.

Edited by Only me...

9 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-hampden-ibrox-return-dundee-33513082

I see the **** plan to be back at snake mountain the weekend we play queen's park.  Might be big Hampden after all. 

Yeah, and they also planned to pay off a face painter in 2012 but it didnae happen and they died. Womp womp, too bad so sad. Suck it up buttercups.

edited to add, kudos for the correct He-Man related put down.

Edited by shizzlemanizzle

23 minutes ago, Coollestersmoothe said:

I have watched Ayr V Morton from the hill that the car park is now on many moons ago.

26 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-hampden-ibrox-return-dundee-33513082

I see the **** plan to be back at snake mountain the weekend we play queen's park.  Might be big Hampden after all. 

Even if and it's a big if they have got it ready they have had a crane and from the 6 yard line to the goal for about 5 months now the grass will be dead.

1 minute ago, Superhursty7 said:

Even if and it's a big if they have got it ready they have had a crane and from the 6 yard line to the goal for about 5 months now the grass will be dead.

They could just call it The Grass and carry on as normal.

19 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

You can attempt it but there's a good chance that QP will send the police after you.

Not sure standing on a hill is a crime

1 hour ago, Iain said:

I find it incredible that Queen's park didn't have a watertight agreement in place that would give them priority over rangers for the big stadium

Queens Park should be keeping their head down around the hampden situation and rightly taking what is given to them. There are a lot of questions that could be asked around the whole saga and whether the governing body is providing them an unfair advantage