The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

35 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Beats Stephen Grindlay. His training was taking shots into an empty net 🤔

I mind someone on the HonestPage was seriously advocating playing Grindlay up front due to him "pinging in shots with precision".

I'd definitely be starting the gk and back 4 was aim to play in next league game on Sunday to create some familiarity. I would hope that will be:

Stone

Watret   Stanger   McAvoy  Reading

Happy to see healthy rotation besides that. As much as it would nice to win a cup, think it is more beneficial to the league campaign to have a look at the wider squad in a less important game

2 hours ago, muZZa__44 said:

Is Syla not suspended for the challenge cup since he got sent off last year? Or is that only for when it’s straight red cards?

Yes he serves a 1 match suspension on Sunday 

6 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

With that answered means likely a midfield of Dempsey and Howley on Saturday assuming your giving Rus a rest

You might see Howley and McKenzie together?

I’d be playing a fairly strong team for the game while also giving the likes of Walker, Hastie and the new boys a start. Realistically this is the only cup competition we have a chance of winning so should be playing a fully 2nd string team imo. 

5 minutes ago, Jazzar said:

What's the news on Musonda? If he's fit and not away on international duty then surely he plays alongside Stanger?  

Think it was a hamstring problem with him unsure on how long 

3 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Whats the sizing like ? 

It's not bad, more less as it should be.

Probably important to note that the shirts aren't quite accurate, they are 'reimagined'. I can see one which is based on a design published in the Historical Football Kits website, which is inaccurate.

Just now, RedEd said:

It's not bad, more less as it should be.

Probably important to note that the shirts aren't quite accurate, they are 'reimagined'. I can see one which is based on a design published in the Historical Football Kits website, which is inaccurate.

I can see the badge on a couple look a bit different. 

9 minutes ago, Iain said:

Weirdest Saudi signing since Jack Hendry.

At least Hendry was playing at an international level and had done well in Belgium. 

This screams of someone having seen his stats and thought “aye, he’ll do”. Fair play to the guy it’s a life changing move for him. 

9 hours ago, Nelson said:

Young looked to have something in his initial appearances.  Didn’t know his back story when he signed which maybe explains why he was unsettled, so good luck to him.

Didn’t know there even was a back story till now, that sounds horrific. He definitely has something to offer and I’m sure the level over there isn’t that high even with all the “superstars” so good luck to him.