The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

It’s the logo of the Hamilton musical  logo, which doesn’t rule out signing another Keeper called Hamilton, or a goalkeeper from Hamilton…….

But Jamie surely. Easy Kilbride have been teasing the signing for 2 days now waiting on us

The Hamilton situation seems entirely too sensible for Ayr United Football Club.

Completely in our hands, if by January it looks like he's no up to it we call it a day. If it looks like he's realising sone fk the promise he showed previously then we've got a good option.

11 minutes ago, AUcal said:

The Hamilton situation seems entirely too sensible for Ayr United Football Club.

Completely in our hands, if by January it looks like he's no up to it we call it a day. If it looks like he's realising sone fk the promise he showed previously then we've got a good option.

A defender who played well in the Premiership hasn't gone on loan to the Lowland League to prove he can still defend. He's there purely to see if he can stay off the treatment table and sausage rolls for more than 5 minutes.

1 hour ago, muZZa__44 said:

bit of confusion it seems Ayr says it's full season loan, Bonnyrigg say it's till January

I think a lot of clubs nowadays say it’s until January as there’s always the opportunity for the loan to be ended then. I presume we’ve said it’s for a season as we have no intention of cutting it short. 

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

I think a lot of clubs nowadays say it’s until January as there’s always the opportunity for the loan to be ended then. I presume we’ve said it’s for a season as we have no intention of cutting it short. 

that will probably be it

is this the most amount of players we've had out on loan that are (mostly) first team players cause thats 6 now with Ollie, Fraser, Andy, Max, Jamie and Lucas