The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

24 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Can the Falkirk fans keep their title celebrations to the two other threads. 

I know they are a bit excited after being largely awful in league one for years, but f**k me. 

Raith Rovers won the league last week mate.

13 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

A wee bit of self awareness might benefit Falkirk in the long run. 

It seems to be evading a large number of the support though

Is it a large number though? Or is it 2 or 3 who have posted something that irks you on Pie and Bovril after enjoying a good win on a Saturday? 

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Is it a large number though? Or is it 2 or 3 who have posted something that irks you on Pie and Bovril after enjoying a good win on a Saturday? 

you have obviously noticed it but decided to open your trap, which has increased the number.  

I’ve said it all season m, Falkirk fans are the worst posters on p&b. Tedious crowd wankers. You still need to play us another three times and we also beat you in the league cup. Anyone can beat anyone in this league your victory today means f**k all today

1 hour ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Arrogant? Yes is the short answer. To be fair, yes is also the long answer. They have spent 5 ish, haven’t been keeping count,  years in oblivion. They clearly have a big and loyal support.. Given their support in the lower leagues they could and should be top a championship/premiership team.

p***ks? Absof**kinglutley. They are painted in the shit.! And my view has nothing to do with the fact that they beat us today. 3 sided wee guy stadium wanks. “O look at us. We’ve got shitey metal horses.” 

Arrogance ? Gonna scratch your arse with some of your managers “am Scott Broon” You could maybe consider renting out the new cafeteria kiosk, you’ve built,  I’m sure we could get more punters in to boost your coffers.

Just now, Springfield said:

Arrogance ? Gonna scratch your arse with some of your managers “am Scott Broon” You could maybe consider renting out the new cafeteria kiosk, you’ve built,  I’m sure we could get more punters in to boost your coffers.

Absolutely on strings 

Marionette GIFs | Tenor

Falkirk fans don't have the minerals for a Championship campaign. 

4 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Hi @Springfield. I hear folk are eating your cats and dogs. I’m just not sure where to start with your post but I guess I’ll start with - have you had a good drink?. Guessing, I’d say aye. The giveaway signs are the double space void between your opening sentence and its question mark. Outside of that it was a strong, one word, opening sentence. Unfortunately your post goes downhill from there. I’m not dissecting it. You’ll do that yourself when you sober up. When you do that and then feel shitty go ahead and remember that Falkirk deservedly beat Ayr. 

20 minutes ago, Springfield said:

This is some word salad, feck knows what you're trying to say

Btw, well deserved win today

3 hours ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Maybe hold off on the bunting just yet. Whether you like it or not there's still 30 odd games left to play and this game today wasn't a title decider. Despite the current delusion of what Falkirk fans think. 

You certainly won’t have me saying we’ll win the league after today’s result. Livingston are the only obvious contenders at this stage. 

3 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Is it just me, or are Falkirk fans absolute arrogant p***ks?

It's just you, go outside and touch grass and speak to Falkirk fans offline. 

1 hour ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I’ve said it all season m, Falkirk fans are the worst posters on p&b. Tedious crowd wankers. You still need to play us another three times and we also beat you in the league cup. Anyone can beat anyone in this league your victory today means f**k all today

It means 3 points you walloper.