The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

We are running with a squad of 23 at the moment, with quite a lot of injuries and we have 8 players out on loan.  I had said at the time that loaning Tomlinson out was a mistake as he was in and around the team and covers 2 or 3 positions.  We had injuries at the point and could have held off loaning him out until January.

Tomlinson is absolutely miles off it at the moment, wouldn't be any help to him or our first team him being around just now. 

Tomlinson as much as he would be useful now, needed this loan otherwise he would have ended up similar to Bryden, he got more minutes then he probably expected last season due to injuries and lack of solid depth, the next step was a loan, the only player i really didn't see the point of loaning out was arguably McRoberts who could have spend the year playing developing with the under 18s and minutes off the bench, but i can't really complain about him getting a loan to a League 2 team and get more minutes there

Edited by muZZa__44

8 minutes ago, Only me... said:

Has Bryden done his knee again? We seem to have had a high proportion of knee injuries in our squad the last few years, is it down to training methods or stud type on boots?

TBF i think is he not training with QOS as their full time so injury didn't happen on our watch i assume