The 2018/2019 New Kit Thread

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎28‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 08:49, Snafu said:

You've probably read about it and maybe its already been mentioned on this forum but BLK in their wisdom on the subject of supply and demand believe that 7XL shirts will be a hit with the more generously sized Saints supporter.

Then again you could always share with your pal and pretend to be one person to get into McDairmid Park on the cheap, worth a try.

Two girls fit into the 7XL footie top at the same time

Perfect for those who enjoy sipping shared half pints through a straw with friends. Shrewd market research by BLK.

1 hour ago, jupe1407 said:

Surely a fake.

Not even the **** would be that pathetic emoji38.png

I'm guessing that ones a Turkish knock off anyway coz the flags wrong but I'd not put it past them to have an official version of that

The teaser doesn't give much away but the smart money is on an Argentina style blue and white striped number in recognition of one of our original kits from 125 years ago...

Screenshot_20180701-003745.jpg

20 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

Surely a fake.

Not even the **** would be that pathetic emoji38.png

There was a daft Ulster flag strip mock up last year which sold out amongst the great unwashed.

Not a single penny went towards the club as far as I am aware. Bunch of bams.

IMG-20180701-WA0000.jpg

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

There was a daft Ulster flag strip mock up last year which sold out amongst the great unwashed.

Not a single penny went towards the club as far as I am aware. Bunch of bams.

IMG-20180701-WA0000.jpg

Seen this one on Twitter being worn by a Jabba the hut lookalike. Said something like "Can't wait to see the look the bouncer gives me when I wear this to go watch the England game later"

Archived