The 2018/2019 New Kit Thread

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

It’s vile. I assume the home will be the same template in blue with white waves?

It's obviously been a while since you went to the seaside. 

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think the kit looks absolutely fine from the photos but would need to see it in the flesh. Design is neat but was never too concerned about a template. It's when Saints go bespoke that you need to worry.

St Johnstone's strip is quite shit tbh. That said, it's not worth the flak that the previous hype made it seem it would be.

Tempered my expectations I suppose.

6 hours ago, Kyle said:

The shirt itself isn’t completely dreadful - it’s the tinpot sponsors that bring it down several notches.

It’s not quite in the same league as the St Mirren home top for terribleness, but it certainly isn’t great.

29 minutes ago, Austinho said:

The maroon St Johnstone kit has inadvertently started (another) Twitter war between Hibs and Hearts. Absolutely shan patter from the Hearts lads tbf.

https://twitter.com/st_johnstone_fc/status/1011293059164893184?s=21

Hearts should start the season with -20 for that patter. 

3 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Lucky none of you fashionista have to buy it then. It's fine.

Must admit I'm surprised this thread has ran 33 pages if only people buying it are allowed to comment.

2 minutes ago, Snafu said:

You've probably read about it and maybe its already been mentioned on this forum but BLK in their wisdom on the subject of supply and demand believe that 7XL shirts will be a hit with the more generously sized Saints supporter.

Then again you could always share with your pal and pretend to be one person to get into McDairmid Park on the cheap, worth a try.

Two girls fit into the 7XL footie top at the same time

I've never been more aroused at a picture in my life.

4 hours ago, Snafu said:

You've probably read about it and maybe its already been mentioned on this forum but BLK in their wisdom on the subject of supply and demand believe that 7XL shirts will be a hit with the more generously sized Saints supporter.

Then again you could always share with your pal and pretend to be one person to get into McDairmid Park on the cheap, worth a try.

Two girls fit into the 7XL footie top at the same time

Great to see Saints leading the way in catering for the conjoined twins market. 

14 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

Great to see Saints leading the way in catering for the conjoined twins market. 

Probably a big seller what with all the genetic mutations in Perth. 

#bantz

Archived