Cove v's Cowdenbeath / Cowdenbeath v's Cove

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cove embarrassed themselves today. Cowden, as seen last weekend, were there for the taking. The three goals Cove conceded today were an insult. The meltdown at the end was a disgrace from Cove, but not unexpected - they finished with 8 when they threw the league away last season at Turriff.

Central Park is a nice place, Cowdenbeath is a nice place, Partners is showing Octopussy. Not the worst of days.

Not my favourite Bond. Cringe at the bit where he’s dressed up as a clown.

Delighted to read of the unsavoury scenes at this. Cannot beat that sort of thing. Hoping for extended highlights.

Well down Cowden, hopefully you manage to avoid this scenario next year.

Just now, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Delighted to read of the unsavoury scenes at this. Cannot beat that sort of thing. Hoping for extended highlights.

:thumsup2 Especially if you win!

2 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

It even spilled out into the High Street with some gadgies angling for pugilism up by the bridge.

5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Not my favourite Bond. Cringe at the bit where he’s dressed up as a clown.

My least favourite Moore - just tired old nonsense.

16 hours ago, PELE said:

You can't cover the game. You are a jinx.

I'm not anymore!! :thumsup2

Wow, what an ending to the match that was! I've never saw anything like that before in my life, with the mass brawl and the amount of sending-offs!

Controversial winner too... Jordyn Sheerin told me after the game he thought it was a foul on him!! :lol:

I'll be putting up reaction over the next few days - unfortunately, John Sheran didn't come up to the press area and speak with the media post-match. I believe he went straight out onto the team bus, but, apparently gave a few words to a local reporter. 

Well done Cowdem and unlucky Cove. A genuinely enjoyable match which had a bit of everything! 

3 minutes ago, dafcburty said:

Wow, what an ending to the match that was! I've never saw anything like that before in my life, with the mass brawl and the amount of sending-offs!

Controversial winner too... Jordyn Sheerin told me after the game he thought it was a foul on him!! :lol:

I'll be putting up reaction over the next few days - unfortunately, John Sheran didn't come up to the press area and speak with the media post-match. I believe he went straight out onto the team bus, but, apparently gave a few words to a local reporter. 

Well done Cowdem and unlucky Cove. A genuinely enjoyable match which had a bit of everything! 

There was an interview on BBC Radio Scotland's Off the Ball, he didn't come over at all well.

Controversial winner too... Jordyn Sheerin told me after the game he thought it was a foul on him!! [emoji38]

Welcome back any time [emoji16]

Cove players losing the plot. Cove manager cannot handle getting beat. All the talk in the Aberdeen papers during the week from their players was arrogant at best and plain stupid at worst. No class. I'm loving it we beat them, loving it.

Cove should have been out of sight by half-time but great credit to Cowden for their second-half showing. The game will be remembered for the terrible decision to allow the winning goal to stand. How the Assistant referee failed to see the Cove goalie getting cleaned out is beyond me.

Disappointing to see Raith fans having a pop at Paul McManus. Shagger's a lovely guy. Frustration at an inept set of officials clearly got the better of him...

32 minutes ago, dafcburty said:

Sheerin was blatantly pushed in the back when he was chasing the ball, just as the keeper was going to clear it. Was a definite freekick to Cowdenbeath (and probably a yellow card too IMO) but the goal that followed obviously shouldn't have stood.

Archived