The Famous Aberdeen v Rangers - 08/05/18

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably the last chance for these diddies to get a win against Rangers before the Gerrard revolution kicks in. I doubt many Rangers fans care about 2nd place, but it seems a big deal for these diddies and hibs, so for that reason I hope we pump them. Hopefully they refrain from singing that vile song about injuring a Rangers player 30 years ago.

7 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

Probably the last chance for these diddies to get a win against Rangers before the Gerrard revolution kicks in. I doubt many Rangers fans care about 2nd place, but it seems a big deal for these diddies and hibs, so for that reason I hope we pump them. Hopefully they refrain from singing that vile song about injuring a Rangers player 30 years ago.

55743E96-7C2E-40C2-AEF6-D9123A7AE954.jpeg

10 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

i assume this is one of those celtic minded weirdos that pretends to be one of their blue chums for alleged comic effect.  

So yet again Sevco will exploit our weak left hand side. No McGinn either to help defensively.

Wasn’t hopeful beforehand. Even less so now.

1 minute ago, G-MAN said:

So yet again Sevco will exploit our weak left hand side. No McGinn either to help defensively.

Wasn’t hopeful beforehand. Even less so now.

shinnie to left mid could work. as would playing him at left back.

5 minutes ago, coprolite said:

shinnie to left mid could work. as would playing him at left back.

ach, away with your sensible, logical thinking min.

41 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

Mind that time Tedi was judging pictures of female pre-pubescent Celtic fans and commenting on how good looking (or not) they were.

Archived