Aberdeen European Tour 2018/2019

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goal for Burnley was coming all throughout that half. Aberdeen sat far too deep throughout. 

The whole Engerland and Flower of Scotland towards the end should spell disqualification for both sides however.

That equaliser was a sickener but you would have probably taken a draw before the game. Aberdeen played magnificently for the most part, not bad for a “pub league” team.

Can only hope they march down to Turfmoor and win with the red army backing them. COYR

DONT STOP NEVER GIVE UP
HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH AND REACH THE TOP

Some performance by Aberdeen. Still well in the tie, and a goal down there will have Burnley shifting themselves.

Now, I realise I’ve been nice to them all night, so the sheep shagging b*****ds should be ashamed of fucking the coefficient by being the only Scottish team not to win tonight. c***s.

2 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

In fairness, if you’ve some bald, fat gammon faced morons singzing Engerland and GSTQ at you you’re going to sing something back and FOS is as good as anything. 

Decent performance, showed them too much respect in the second half but tonight showed they’re beatable. 

Biased hat on, but Stevie May looked much more like the May of old tonight, hopefully he has a Renaissance this season.

Smash then b*****ds next week lads. 

No idea which match you were watching but May was shite! some good performances tonight though. GMS was probably the best player on the park.

Good performance from Aberdeen tonight, I’d have been delighted with a draw before the game. As it is, I’m slightly disappointed not to keep a clean sheet. Burnley were better in the second half and were worthy of the draw.

Thought GMS and Ball were brilliant.

Archived