P&B Hospital

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Sore jaw today. Got pinned down, Gulliver style with some croquet goals round my neck, feet hands. Then dared my daughter to put a croquet ball in my mouth and then belt it away with the mallet. Her aim was decent but not perfect.

Why don't you just admit someone chinned you in the pub for having shite shoes on, cos this definitely didn't happen!

21 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Sore jaw today. Got pinned down, Gulliver style with some croquet goals round my neck, feet hands. Then dared my daughter to put a croquet ball in my mouth and then belt it away with the mallet. Her aim was decent but not perfect.

Some questions.....

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

QbQ9po5.gif

5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I've got a boil in my armpit. Not pleasant but a good excuse or doing fuckall.

Cancel the crowdfunding appeal, just squeezed out a shot glass full of lime green puss. Enjoy your tea!

I have a sensitive part on the left side of my groin that I can’t stand having any pressure applied to. If someone were to clamp my down and put pressure on it it would be the most horrendous form of torture for me i sometimes have nightmares that it’s happening to me and wake up in a cold sweat.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

I have a sensitive part on the left side of my groin that I can’t stand having any pressure applied to. If someone were to clamp my down and put pressure on it it would be the most horrendous form of torture for me i sometimes have nightmares that it’s happening to me and wake up in a cold sweat.

You should cut out that whirly flapping you do for pm's. 

You should cut out that whirly flapping you do for pm's. 

It’s not a physical thing, I think it’s psychological as I don’t think it’s a soft spot as such. I remember I went sky diving in Taupo, New Zealand (north island) and the harness they put on me was applying a great deal of pressure to the area and the second that happened I was more scared of that than being thrown out of a plane at 10,000 feet. Pretty much ruined the experience for me and I couldn’t get that bastsrding harness off soon enough.

It’s not a physical thing, I think it’s psychological as I don’t think it’s a soft spot as such. I remember I went sky diving in Taupo, New Zealand (north island) and the harness they put on me was applying a great deal of pressure to the area and the second that happened I was more scared of that than being thrown out of a plane at 10,000 feet. Pretty much ruined the experience for me and I couldn’t get that bastsrding harness off soon enough.
I'm like that with the bottom of my ribs. Can't stand them being leaned on or touched. Like you, it's not physically uncomfortable it's just a weird psychological thing.

7 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
2 hours ago, throbber said:

I'm like that with the bottom of my ribs. Can't stand them being leaned on or touched. Like you, it's not physically uncomfortable it's just a weird psychological thing.

There’s probably some deep-seated logic behind that. On your right side under there is your liver. Get hit there with a sweet shot, not even much power, and you’ll know why it’s a good idea to feel protective about that area. Alternatively, find a willing assistant and watch the light fade from their eyes and colour drain from their cheeks about two and a half seconds after you hit them there. 

I’ve got the same squeamish feeling with my wrists. 

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
4 hours ago, welshbairn said:
Cancel the crowdfunding appeal, just squeezed out a shot glass full of lime green puss. Enjoy your tea!

Pics?

He’s got guests coming round and has put it to good use.

D125E353-2EB3-4ACB-9052-5D03C25E67A1.jpeg

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Good, not just me then