P&B Hospital

Guest Moomintroll
Yass!
I can be quite the arsehole at times but it is strangely therapuetic to see the relief that the wee doggie must feel when those minging fuckers get ejected.

1 hour ago, LondonHMFC said:

Couple weeks back went to the doctor as I had lost just under a stone in around 6 days. Eating habits hadn't changed too much, and I was exercising infrequently at best. 

I had the head practitioner, who asked me to 'piss on this stick'. The stick told him I didn't have diabetes, but it seemed my body had gone into a ketogenic state. His advice was to go home and eat pizza and doughnuts. 

A fortnight on and I'm close to losing two stone, so went back this morning. Different doctor who showed a lot more concern. Had to go to our local hospital for blood tests and a x-ray on my chest. He also wants to book me in for a endoscopy next week. 

Are they as bad as they seem. Daft question, but is it difficult to breathe whilst it's going on? 

Just get sedated and it's a piece of piss. If you don't get sedated it feels exactly as uncomfortable as you'd imagine it to be. 

1 minute ago, Dosser-fae-the-shire said:

I was told that getting the sedation was pointless. I think I may have been lied to.

Too fucking true. "mild discomfort" they told me.

That's why I don't believe NHS advice about covid19. They say that's "mild", your lung and brain will probably slowly melt and trickle out your arsehole.

Too fucking true. "mild discomfort" they told me.
That's why I don't believe NHS advice about covid19. They say that's "mild", your lung and brain will probably slowly melt and trickle out your arsehole.

Exactly what I got told. Didn’t want to scare the guy who was asking (hopefully he’ll just skip this post). It was like getting held down and a snake being forced down your throat. All the time they’re trying to suck the vomit out your mouth/throat with a Hoover. I still have nightmares about it.

1 minute ago, Dosser-fae-the-shire said:

Exactly what I got told. Didn’t want to scare the guy who was asking (hopefully he’ll just skip this post). It was like getting held down and a snake being forced down your throat. All the time they’re trying to suck the vomit out your mouth/throat with a Hoover. I still have nightmares about it.

Better not mention the coloscopy then.

Guest Moomintroll
Those mangoworms are fascinating, would love to know what the wee holes that they leave behind felt like.
Vicky, they're not going to shag you.