Kieran Tierney

4 hours ago, Bing.McCrosby said:

Real Sociedad would be a decent move for a loan, its just my opinion but arteta is making an absolute arse of this and will be proved wrong majorly.

I still believe hes one of the best left backs around, if he can stay injury free I expect he would prove himself there. And by the end of the loan expect he would have bigger better options.

Or this may end up biting me on the arse, but I cant see it. Hes an amazing player.

100% agree. .

He goes there for a season and stays fit then he will have a lot of big clubs after him. Terrific player let's just hope he can stay fit. 

17 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Very surprising given how homesick he was moving from Glasgow to London. Hope it works out and the ScotsAbroad guy gets to have a good w**k about him weekly.

In fairness that was a comment made a few years back when he was still pretty young. I suspect he’s learnt to deal with it now.

1 hour ago, No_Problemo said:

Not entirely sure if loan players still play against their parent clubs in Europe…

If so, Arsenal to draw Sociedad please. 

The UEFA rules are still the same - you're not allowed to put a no-play clause in the loan.

1 hour ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Are Sociedad expected to be any good this season?

Im not that well versed on the sociedad team, but their in the champions league so they must be pretty good.

Ill certainly have a look into the sociedad squad should Tierney sign for sociedad👍

5 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Two of the Spanish team that started at Hampden are Real Sociedad players (Oyarzabal, Merino). 

3 minutes ago, Donathan said:

This is surprising to me because I thought Real Sociedad had a policy of only buying local players.

I think it's Bilbao you're thinking of

7 hours ago, Alan Twelve said:

They're not Sociedad - there's no such thing as Sociedad - they're La Real, or just Real Sociedad.

5 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Had a giggle at these posts being one after the other.

Just now, 2426255 said:

Two of the Spanish team that started at Hampden are Real Sociedad players (Oyarzabal, Merino). 

I think it's Bilbao you're thinking of

Aye Bilbao only sign Basque players or foreign players with Basque heritage.

7 hours ago, Alan Twelve said:

They're not Sociedad - there's no such thing as Sociedad - they're La Real, or just Real Sociedad.

That's up there with Partick fans trying to say they aren't Partick, it's Thistle or Partick Thistle.  

Chatting pure pish.