Kieran Tierney

1 hour ago, Steve_Wilkos said:
1 hour ago, BingMcCrosby said:
I think you need to step back and find a new character to play. 
Ive honestly not seen anyone bite at your stuff in years.

NOBODY speaks to me like that, not even my close friends. You don't know me. YOUR BLOCKED!

I don’t think playing Marshmallo was what Bing had in mind, plus you forgot to write ‘baby!’

3 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

What are we saying about his involvement in the goal that lost his side his game

Harsh. Should never have been picking him up in the first place.

2 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

They don't have another main left back, just Tierney. 

Aye ok.

2 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

They don't have another main left back, just Tierney. 

Kosalinac is a left back but is being played out of position. Are you really an idiotic moron or just trolling again, Peppino?

Nobody with any intelligence. or knowledge of the EPL could be a thick as you or your sock puppets.  

Bing McThicko and Gerald Elbowtosser will be along soon to bore us even more.

Edited by Bishop Briggs

45 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Kosalinac is a left back but is being played out of position. Are you really an idiotic moron or just trolling again, Peppino?

Nobody with any intelligence. or knowledge of the EPL could be a thick as you or your sock puppets.  

Bing McThicko and Gerald Elbowtosser will be along soon to bore us even more.

In fairness to my other account pep he did a great job posting thru the day while i was posting on nightshift last wk. 

7 straight days of posting day and night is impressive eh.

Either that or theres more than 1 poster on here who think Tierney is a good player.

1 minute ago, BingMcCrosby said:

In fairness to my other account pep he did a great job posting thru the day while i was posting on nightshift last wk. 

7 straight days of posting day and night is impressive eh.

Either that or theres more than 1 poster on here who think Tierney is a good player.

Not impressive, it's just very sad and rather pathetic. You must have a boring and empty life.

Can't you find anything better to do? There's much more to life than obsessive fanboyism.

I honestly feel sorry for you.

On 06/06/2020 at 15:12, Bishop Briggs said:

Tierney needs to move as he's probably 3rd choice behind Kosalinac and Saka. Arsenal have also been linked strongly with PSG's Kurzawa who is out of contract. That should send a clear message about how Arteta rates him.

Chelsea may not be willing to pay the fee that Leicester will demand for Chilwell, probably over £60 million. Leicester, however, will need another left-back with Fuchs out of contract anyway.

Would Tierney be willing to go to Leicester if Chilwell stays?  Would the Leicester bench be better than sitting in the stands at the Emirates? 

Here it is, the genius speaks

9 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Not impressive, it's just very sad and rather pathetic. You must have a boring and empty life.

Can't you find anything better to do? There's much more to life than obsessive fanboyism.

I honestly feel sorry for you.

Interesting yarn, why dont you not talk to me rather than follow me round the forum?

If you look back you will see i have not insulted you or anybody once. Where as you do.

So ill happily brushy off your insults, and see them for what they are.

I have just been correct while you have been incorrect.

You are just upset and embarrassed.

4 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Here it is, the genius speaks

A good attempt at deflection but it can't hide your creepy obsession.

Kosalinac is currently being deployed as a central defender in a new formation. Saka, understandably given his huge talent at only 18, is preferred to Nelson and Willock.

Arsenal were reportedly interested in PSG's Kurzawa until he signed a new deal. If Tierney is so great, why would they want another left-back?

3 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

A good attempt at deflection but it can't hide your creepy obsession.

Kosalinac is currently being deployed as a central defender in a new formation. Saka, understandably given his huge talent at only 18, is preferred to Nelson and Willock.

Arsenal were reportedly interested in PSG's Kurzawa until he signed a new deal. If Tierney is so great, why would they want another left-back?

Wow football.

I like to talk about football but id rather not talk to you at all tbh. Goodbye

3 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Interesting yarn, why dont you not talk to me rather than follow me round the forum?

If you look back you will see i have not insulted you or anybody once. Where as you do.

So ill happily brushy off your insults, and see them for what they are.

I have just been correct while you have been incorrect.

You are just upset and embarrassed.

I don't follow you and I'm not upset about anything.

Your posts here suggest that you have a compulsive and sociopathic obsession with Tierney.. 

Perhaps you need professional help.