Dundee United 2018/2019

Having an absolute mare at work today and thought, well it's all good, I'll get home to see the loving family later and all will be right.

Then I popped on here and I must say, there are very few things that would have perked me up but a combined PM & Red Dot Heads Gone will send me home smiling

The statement 'destroy me with a witty riposte' will never be forgotten.

6 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Couldn't give a monkeys about dots, just don't like the cunter  snooping/following me about. That's all I've got to say on the matter. Thank you.

PM's to numerous members over a period of 6 years says otherwise

6 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Couldn't give a monkeys about dots, just don't like the cunter  snooping/following me about. That's all I've got to say on the matter. Thank you.

No Biggie, not this time

This time, Thank You

Edited by gkneil

I dunno, I leave you c***s alone for 24 hours and Biggie has a tear stained meltdown about how United fans are stalking him even though he is never fucking out of the United threads on here.

Then after moaning about stalkers it is revealed he has been stalking someone else by DM about how awful it is that anonymous strangers on a football forum are red dotting his posts.

Shocked that a Dundee supporting cat owning Morrissey fan would react in such a way. These people are normally so well adjusted and rational.

PS Gold forum for this pish

PPS Laszlo GTF

43 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I dunno, I leave you c***s alone for 24 hours and Biggie has a tear stained meltdown about how United fans are stalking him even though he is never fucking out of the United threads on here.

Then after moaning about stalkers it is revealed he has been stalking someone else by DM about how awful it is that anonymous strangers on a football forum are red dotting his posts.

Shocked that a Dundee supporting cat owning Morrissey fan would react in such a way. These people are normally so well adjusted and rational.

PS Gold forum for this pish

PPS Laszlo GTF

Can’t belive your alive mate. Was scanning The Courier expecting to read about another Tayside axe murder.