Dundee United 2018/2019

11 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Played you useless fuckers off the pitch.

Your utterly clueless manager, the persistent finanical rumours,  biggest spend in this league yet can't win it, obvious lack of application/motivation on the pitch by your players, fans on social media showing no backing to their manager, shanty town stadium, yeah all rosey in the United greenhouse.

Have Fraser 'No Surrender' Aird, not consistent enough.

And yet you still can't beat us or finish above us in the league.

tenor.gif

19 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Your utterly clueless manager, the persistent finanical rumours,  biggest spend in this league yet can't win it, obvious lack of application/motivation on the pitch by your players, fans on social media showing no backing to their manager, shanty town stadium, yeah all rosey in the United greenhouse.

Ooooffffttt. Hook.. Line. Sinker.

11 hours ago, bennett said:

Airdy was very inconsistent but I suppose he's probably matured a bit now. If I recall correctly he was a favourite target for the united boo boys, (similar with Mohsin) strange how things work oot...

I can't even remember United ever playing against a Rangers team which featured either player, although I suppose that they could have played in the Scottish Cup semi final thumping at Ibrox. The only Rangers player I remember from that day was the clown-shoes keeper.

19 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

I can't even remember United ever playing against a Rangers team which featured either player, although I suppose that they could have played in the Scottish Cup semi final thumping at Ibrox. The only Rangers player I remember from that day was the clown-shoes keeper.

Don't forget Special Agent Daly.....

5 hours ago, Lancashirearab said:

After the season that United have had, I am so grateful for all those little Dunfermline moments. 

My memory is getting worse.  

How often have Dunfermline beaten us since we dropped down into the Championship?

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

How often have Dunfermline beaten us since we dropped down into the Championship?

I didn't know you guys were in The Championship Granny. Don't the big teams like United usually play in the top league?

14 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

12 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I didn't know you guys were in The Championship Granny. Don't the big teams like United usually play in the top league?

Obviously not as bad as some folk!

As much as I wanted Shambles and his player position tombola machine out last term, looks like he's here for keeps..............gotta give the guy a chance in what will be his 1st full season with HIS players back to front, skippy and golum were definitely a disruptive influence in the dressing room....both gone now. Talk of not buying season tickets and avoiding home games doesn't help.........the club is the constant........ I stood in the shed in the 70's & 80's when being an Arab was easy and although it feels like a full time job now I could never contemplate staying away until it gets better like some Govan zombie glory hunter

6 hours ago, Piracy said:

So much rage. I assume Dundee United somehow turned the weans against you

7 hours ago, Piracy said:

Embarrassing.

1 hour ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

As much as I wanted Shambles and his player position tombola machine out last term, looks like he's here for keeps..............gotta give the guy a chance in what will be his 1st full season with HIS players back to front, skippy and golum were definitely a disruptive influence in the dressing room....both gone now. Talk of not buying season tickets and avoiding home games doesn't help.........the club is the constant........ I stood in the shed in the 70's & 80's when being an Arab was easy and although it feels like a full time job now I could never contemplate staying away until it gets better like some Govan zombie glory hunter

Pretty much what I think tbh.

You can only piss with the p***k you have (and we certainly have one of those), so have to make the best of what we are satuck with!!

I’m willing to give the useless fucker the benefit of my time and season ticket money in the blind faith that somehow last season was an anomoly and that next season, with the benefit of the summer window (January is notorious for the recruitment of rejects, outcasts, vagrants and charlatans), Csaba will recruit the players he wants rather than the Shitehawks he was left with, who clearly didn’t adapt well to the change. (And the fact that team talks last for days), and the team will live up to our expectations.

MM is def putting his rep on the line here, let’s hope Csaba repays his faith with results!!! 

Just seems to be the same old players floating about different  teams and failing to get promotion every season  or getting punted by the team that does get promotion as their not good enough. McMullan, Craigen, Aird, Higginbottom, Clark , Fyvie, Keatings, Harris, King, Stanton, Toshney , O'Ware etc. 

Edited by Shodwall cat

11 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Just seems to be the same old players floating about different  teams and failing to get promotion every season  or getting punted by the team that does get promotion as their not good enough. McMullan, Craigen, Aird, Higginbottom, Clark , Fyvie, Keatings, Harris, King, Stanton, Toshney , O'Ware etc. 

Dunno.... you could have a point; on the other hand, we have had 2 seasons where we on paper have a squad full of Premiership players, who have failed to cut in in the fairly brutal competition posed by the Championship.

Could be that putting a team together full of some of the better, well seasoned Championship players, who know the league inside out, could be a winning (and also very importantly.. affordable) strategy.

I’m just glad that indications are that we are getting a team together, and I know who these c***s are that we are signing.

#EmilLyngneveragin