Dundee United 2018/2019

2 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

I'm sure Lorraine's got plenty of money. She's been a major telly star, for donkey's years (nae offence, doll). But you're right, I very much doubt she's got any intention of pissing her hard earned fortune down the drain at United and nor should she.  United should be able to wash their faces without some well meaning loon throwing their money away.

A quick Google search gives a figure for her estimated wealth and salary, although I'd imagine it is nonsense.

I'd be advising her the same and I'm sure she is wise enough not to invest silly money. A look 20 miles west shows what can still be achieved by prudent financial management.

We're never going to win the Premiership so we are in the same boat as all but two Scottish clubs.

3 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Don't be fooled by the 'caring/sharing' Lorraine persona. A relative was behind her in the queue at M&S, she treated the check-out operator like a piece of shit.

Good to hear the person with a massive racist in their avatar has discovered a moral compass

On this day in 1997, Marco Negri scored 5 past Sieb Dijkstra at Ibrox.

Thankfully there were to be no more occasions where a single player would score 5 against a United team...

Sensing a signing in the next 36 hours. :shutup

On this day in 1997, Marco Negri scored 5 past Sieb Dijkstra at Ibrox.
Thankfully there were to be no more occasions where a single player would score 5 against a United team...

Sensing a signing in the next 36 hours. :shutup

As much as I love your summations and histories, did Boyd not do it a couple of times?

19 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Good to hear the person with a massive racist in their avatar has discovered a moral compass

No racism from Moz, maybe try doing a bit of proper research on the matter. Instead of spouting this shite.

58 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

No racism from Moz, maybe try doing a bit of proper research on the matter. Instead of spouting this shite.

Most rational folk would determine  that someone who publically supports a recognised racist is, in turn, a racist.

Actually you can probably change the ‘most’ in the last sentence to ‘all’.

15 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Most rational folk would determine  that someone who publically supports a recognised racist is, in turn, a racist.

Perhaps if the qualification for being a 'rational' person means virtue-signalling simpleton.

2 hours ago, Accent-Unknown said:

IMG_3488.jpg

What is this? I've looked at it from all angles but no...

Köszönöm.

Edit- can someone mock up Tommy Robinson in a Dundee top? Asking for a very close friend.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

What is this? I've looked at it from all angles but no...
Köszönöm.

Edit- can someone mock up Tommy Robinson in a Dundee top? Asking for a very close friend.

I don’t know about anyone else, I’d rather see a mock up of Anne Marie Waters, leader of the far right, anti Islam, political party ‘For Britain’ in a Dee top.
Certainly not Sadiq Khan, who can’t talk properly.