Dundee United 2018/2019

What happened was farcical but it’s time to move on.  

I am very upbeat at the thought of bringing in a competent manager given the talent we have in the squad.  I’m a bit wary of the problem areas in the team but think that can be addressed.

Onwards and upwards.

16 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Remember, Arab_joe,  some people bought Csabas bullshit of it not being his team last year and he should be judged on his team. One person in particular.

Because no manager ever improved someone elses squad of players.

I think it is a very odd situation where a manager is only given 7 games with a squad that he has been allowed to construct from nothing just a few months prior.  It shows an incredible lack of foresight within the board. 

11 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I am very upbeat at the thought of bringing in a competent manager given the talent we have in the squad. 

I wish I shared your optimism., but I fear who we might appoint in Laszlo's place...

What happened was farcical but it’s time to move on.  
I am very upbeat at the thought of bringing in a competent manager given the talent we have in the squad.  I’m a bit wary of the problem areas in the team but think that can be addressed.
Onwards and upwards.

Spot on Granny, still loadsa talent in this squad, still loadsa time for the right man to turn this season into a good one. Onward and Upwards indeed [emoji106]. F.T.D.'83.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
7 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:
Exactly the same state as we were in when Ray departed, but with three games less played. That's fucking progress.

If you had kept Ray you would have gone up last season IMO (in my opinion)

Maybe. Ray had seriously lost his way at the end.

It's strange what's happened with Dundee United of recent years.
A big club with a rich history. Won the Scottish Cup not that long ago and made it to a good few finals in the early 2000s, 

Where has it all gone wrong? Poor management? Lack of Investment? Failure to build?

Two words

Jackie McNamara