Dundee United 2018/2019

10 hours ago, banana said:

Oz, pool, blue skies, yet a shocking lack of a barbie in this pic BTW.

Also, where's the barbeque?

Barbie was at work and the bbq is round the corner on the patio. 

Right chaps, I'll give you your thread back. 

Stay doon...

29 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

It is ironic that as soon as our unhinged and totally mad bonkers manager leaves that this thread descends into madness. I think we all miss the loveable Hungarian.

DQoCFEcWsAAvsVD.jpg-large.jpeg

I heard a guy say recently that he hates the way that the word legend has been devalued from someone pulling a sword from a stone to someone returning unexpectedly with crisps, however, Shabba is deserved of the title IMO. 

What a guy. 

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Barbie was at work and the bbq is round the corner on the patio. 

Right chaps, I'll give you your thread back. 

Stay doon...

38 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I heard a guy say recently that he hates the way that the word legend has been devalued from someone pulling a sword from a stone to someone returning unexpectedly with crisps, however, Shabba is deserved of the title IMO. 

What a guy. 

Less than three hours.  :lol:

Obsessed with Dundee’s big team.

6 minutes ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

The Terrors are on their way matey...............they'll bring some sunshine and brightness into yer sad wee heroin ridden weegie lives F.T.D.'83.

5bc1e00703ab8_download(1).jpeg.770325a26cf5bac3d01ce9f3cf1708cc.jpeg

Listened to the gaffer's press confrence for Saturday, I've missed this, a manager that doesn't waffle shit and one that actually talks sense.

Is this for next weekends games already? I couldn’t see any league fixtures on a coupon today.

First win under the new manager, albeit against a team who has also been struggling.

It may be too early to write us off for the title but I think we have a hell of an amount of catching up to do and will be very dependent upon Ayr, County and ICT hitting poor spells.

I wonder what leaway Neilson will be given in the Christmas transfer window.

16 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

First win under the new manager, albeit against a team who has also been struggling.

It may be too early to write us off for the title but I think we have a hell of an amount of catching up to do and will be very dependent upon Ayr, County and ICT hitting poor spells.

I wonder what leaway Neilson will be given in the Christmas transfer window.

The top four will be nailed on Ayr, County, ICT and yourselves now that Laszlo has been emptied.

2 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Positive start for Safranko, who looks like he'll be rattling them in this season. We'll need to start working on some decent chants.

(cue 6-month goal drought)

He was outstanding yesterday. For someone not very tall he wins an incredible amount of headers but he also has great awareness for those around him. Some of his hold up play yesterday was really fantastic. Compare him to Curran who come on, ran about and slipped over three or four times it is night and day. Early in the season but the decision to give Curran a 3-year deal is baffling.