Partick Thistle vs Livingston - Playoff Final

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, mozam76 said:

As much as Partick were rank rotten tonight, and as much as I am utterly overjoyed at what this glorious Livi team have achieved, I'm not buying the stuff from.the Jags on here about it being tie over etc. Thistle CAN'T play that badly again, and we are on the bones of our arse. We'll be lucky to put 15 names on the teamsheet on Sunday, and some of those names will be carrying injuries.

Sunday promises to be our biggest day for years. Our players will be up for it accordingly, will Thistles be?

I think you should think that they can’t be that bad again. They have been like that all season

30 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Thistle4Eva yesterday.

Jags0001 today.

Utter embarrassments to their support.

Right tonight I went to the thistle game at this game I heard songs about a Livingston player I didn’t laugh or join in. After the game I came on this thread to ask if these songs are true, thank you to the people who answed the question. Some people thought I was laughing or supporting it I AM NOT I don’t see how me asking a very simple question gets me pelted from people. I know I have posted some daft and stupid stuff but that was a serious question because had I been told he was what he was being chanted I would have felt disgusted he is still breathing never mind a pro footballer but it seems he is not as bad but not good so please can someone explain where I went wrong.

If Partick go down they will struggle.

County have bought the title and there will be a spectacular scrap for the 3 remaining play offs spots. 

They are crying out for a few more 'physical' players.

They don't have a ned like Mackinnon or McGowan who would take the match by the neck.

Honestly no Partick player is one you'll be scared/intimidated to come up against.

Looks like it may be costly. 

8 minutes ago, mozam76 said:

Sunday promises to be our biggest day for years. Our players will be up for it accordingly, will Thistles be?

Probably not.

That’s twice I’ve seen us against Livi this season and both times they were the better team. We’re pish.

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

One of the many things I'm impressed with about this Livingston side is that when they lose a goal, it doesn't seem to affect them in any way.

Noticed it against Dundee United and again tonight.

May prove vital on Sunday.

Yeah they don't get phased at all.

Brilliant mindset that Hopkin has drilled into the players. 

Maybe give my thoughts on the game tomorrow but for now, the highlight was a middle aged man shout towards young Livi fans "smell yer maw".

Also, shout out to the fucking melon who lost it when big Lithgow was taking a shy. 

Archived