Partick Thistle vs Livingston - Playoff Final

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from maybe Accies, and their fans would have wanted him out anyway, I'm absolutely convinced any other team would have hunted Archibald months ago.

I won't be renewing next year if he is there, regardless. I can't tolerate his brand of gutless hoof ball anymore. Livingston were deserved winners. Danny Devine. :lol: 

23 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Patter?

And don't call me mate, M9.

Yes, your wit is a thick as your waistline probably is you feckin' Tory Hamilton w****r. My use of the word 'mate' was clearly sarcastic as I would never consider an Accies mink a mate.

Dundee fans seething at Hamilton fans in a Livingston v Partick Thistle thread.

Welcome to the Premiership forum, fans of the Amber Machine.

Ooft.

Still at it. The fact that you are still utterly reeling from your heads gone about 3 weeks is pleasing to most.

Not many folk on this site can be a bigger embarrasment to their fellow supporters than you.

The only person on this thread with confirmed worse hair than Scott Pittman

Hahahahahahahaha.
At least you aren't bothered bromigo. 

Need to frame this response.
Having a heads gone moment about a heads gone.
You honestly couldn't make it up folks.

Take a third swing, Rodger. Bound to land something funny eventually...then again...

Yes, your wit is a thick as your waistline probably is you feckin' Tory Hamilton w****r. My use of the word 'mate' was clearly sarcastic as I would never consider an Accies mink a mate.

IMG_1052.jpg

10 minutes ago, CanadianDee said:

Wow, didn't think it would be a Dundee fan that would have the biggest heidsgone in this thread.

ETA Rodger is a Kincardine wannabe though tbf

1 minute ago, Im_Rodger said:

Hamilton Academical are an established Premiership club.

Get it right fucking up all of you.

IMG_0682.jpg

Nobody gives a shit about Hamilton dude, this is a thread about Livi v Partick

Nobody gives a shit about Hamilton dude, this is a thread about Livi v Partick

If you take the Dundee fans, Bairnardo and Thistle4Eva out of the equation then what you said would be pretty spot on tbf.

We've been like that all season. Flat as a pancake, no flare, no drive, no cutting edge. There's no lack of effort from the players and changes in the line-up seem to have no effect. For some reason the team just doesn't work.
Livvy were excellent today, had everything we lack and good luck to them.
A 1- 0 victory and scraping through on penalties is about the best we can expect on Sunday but that would involve keeping a clean sheet. Oh dear.

Archived